my new strain :- Afghan kush X Kerala

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new strain :- Afghan kush X Kerala

I decided that it was about time I had a go at creating my own strain, therefore saving money on not buying seeds. Instead of throwing away the male (kerala) I decided to keep and collect the pollen, and then self pollinate a selected afghan female. The result is I've now got enough seeds to last yrs. All the seeds are however Regular. I've germinated quite a few and they've all come through. I'm now about 6 weeks from germination, and I've put them in the NFT setup. So far I've been able to identify 3 girls ( from the pre-flowers) the 4th is just not showing sex yet. So I'm extactic at having some good looking female plants. I've topped 2 of them, and left 2. Just to see what growth structure they produce. Already I can see different phenotypes, and am really looking forward to seeing the end result. I'll post pics and info in the "grow diaries " section,, that's if I can remember too.
    My strain. I'm gonna call it K2.  6weeks from germination, and looking good.

Yeah, post some pics mate. This is really interesting and where I eventually want to end up. Will you select the best phenos and clone?

Comment

• thegreengrower
      thegreengrower commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea I'll definitely be posting pics, and yes I will select the best phenotypes and clone.
Working...
X