peakseedsbc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peakseedsbc

there are thousand's of newer varieties on the market these days that are really a great testament to the advances in modern breeding techniques and thoughtful hybridization,
    but i still prefer the original old school foundation genetics that "peak seeds BC" has to offer.
    they only carry a handful of strains,but they are perfectly persevered carefully selected heirloom genetics that are some of the most stable varieties available,and the price's are completely affordable for the outstanding quality they provide..
    Last edited by pitviper; 05-15-2014, 08:10 AM.

I'll stick to Vancouver Seed Bank its closer and I can walk right into the store and no worries about ordering from some site.

Comment

this is their northernskunk & skunkberry micro grow under 430WT's,
      final dry weight was slightly over twenty ounces total grow
      Last edited by pitviper; 05-10-2014, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• thegreengrower
        thegreengrower commented
        Editing a comment
        Fuckin awesome looking bud there my friend.
        Also, loving the colours.. Very good work. You should be pleased with the outcome. wesome looking bud. Just look at those trichomes. Wow!!!!

hung to dry/cure,grown on a 3x3 e/f table,GH nutes
      not bad for "some website".....

Comment

using peak genetics i usually average over 1 lb per grow, strain dependent with of four or five plants.
        I also supercrop to increase the size of bud sites,
        i don't hack,cut ,fim,trim branches or leaves,or any of that yield reducing, growth slowing nonsense.
        ph @ 5.5-5.8,...ppm's @1000 for veg,1200 for flowering using a rockwool block medium.

Comment

Wish we had a place I could walk in and shop, nice Katzie! Mega

Comment

Thanks for the post PitViper. Please though, no more links for Peek Seeds. Cheers.

Comment

We just lost our last store (Dispensary) up here on the mountain, was 6~8 of them here last year. None of them were following the rules, I guess.

2 thugs came up from the city, busted into our last store, pistol~wiped the budtenders, stole all their jars and cash, tied~up all the employees and got away. Now the building is up for sale. The cops took out over 400 plants they had legally growing in the basement, too.

No more dispensary's anywhere near, all the locals have to go down to the city to buy their medicine now, local law enforcement won't allow any new dispensary's to operate up here anymore because of the robbery. Unbelievable.

Plus, if that wasn't bad enough, 4 nights ago, 2 youngster dumb~ass's, 19 and 20 were processing concentrate and blew up their rented house and the fire burnt down 3 homes, just a couple miles from here. An 80 year old man had to jump from his 2nd story balcony, just to keep from being burnt alive, still in the hospital in critical condition, might not make it, so sad.

Just wish some people wouldn't be so greedy and others more careful, not the way to get legalization started, at all.
              Last edited by Blaze4daze; 05-12-2014, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately there are always some wankers out there that are determined to reek havoc wherever they are. What can you do??? Not a fuckin lot. But I'm a great believer in karma. It always comes back in the end, it might be days, weeks, or yrs, but it always gets ya in the end. So they will get there's.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmokin View Post
                  Thanks for the post PitViper. Please though, no more links for Peek Seeds. Cheers.
                  thanks for your reply's greengrower & Schmokin,
                  I apologize for posting the link as well,i was not aware that it was against your forums policy.
                  so i removed it....,but to anyone who may be interested in checking them out,there is a scam site that goes under the same title (in an attempt to capitalize on his stellar reputation) minus the "bc",which is nearly identical graphically,but will steer you to another bogus site,so beware.
                  my only intention was to make people aware of this particular small independent firm of whom the owner(MJ) is arguably the most generous of all medical activist in Canada and probably all of north america,..who has probably donated unconditionally more than he sells to a grateful community of medical users.
                  he is far to humble to publicize this fact...,also he's been generously sharing his products for most of the fifteen years that he's been in business.
                  i was just merely trying to bring attention to his philanthropy as well as his unique talent for producing very fine medicinal quality strains.
                  so again accept my humble apologies and please excuse my ignorance.

sincerely,
                  PitViper

Comment

Originally posted by thegreengrower View Post
                    • Fuckin awesome looking bud there my friend.
                      Also, loving the colours.. Very good work. You should be pleased with the outcome. wesome looking bud. Just look at those trichomes. Wow!!!!
                    thanks for the complement...,although i nearly killed it off in the beginning on account of using an un-calibrated meter,also i went a little too heavy on the micro-nutrient which kept them a little more green towards the end than i usually prefer,and by my own personal practice,i never do any reservoir changes,i only top off and add back to my desired ppm's(not recommended),but after doing this for more than a couple of decades i get lazier on each grow,but they were flushed nicely for a couple of weeks and tasted very smooth & sweet after a three month or longer cure...that's a testament for peaks super stable resilient genetics,they're hard to kill....
                    Last edited by pitviper; 05-15-2014, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• thegreengrower
                      thegreengrower commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I know exactly what you mean when you say that you get lazier and lazier,, especially when you've been growing for couple of decades. I too have fallen into that trap. But I've made a determined effort to get back the enthusiasm and eagerness again, that feeling we all had when we first started growing,, and I must say that I'm there again.
                      It's all too easy to let things slip, and adopt lazy attitudes, I'm guilty myself of doing exactly that. But no longer. I've got the love back.

I've got a pack of C99 F4's that i am looking forward to growing out in a couple of months,i never tried pure cindy before,only some decent crosses...
                    and i know that they're notoriously low yielders ...so i plan to use dual lamps on them,one each of 400 watt metal halide&high pressure sodium for a combined wattage of over 90 watts per square foot....i want to keep them short,stocky and hopefully large single cola's and find a good male & female to create some new crosses of what i have in my stock for myself and to share with others.

Comment

No worries about the link Pitviper. I seemed genuine and that is why I left it there. We have had spam issues and it tends to make people a bit antsy so I thought it best to just let you know. There isn't a hard and fast rule. The odd link is fine if it is as part of a genuine comment. Multiple links and people who link without adding anything to the forum are got rid of. You seem to fit in just fine here and we value your contributions. Cheers.

Comment

• pitviper
                        pitviper commented
                        Editing a comment
                        thanks Schmokin,
                        and i am elated to be a member,there are many fine,helpful,kind and knowledgeable folks here too.
                    Working...
                    X