Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CBD Strains

Hi guys
    Thought I would say a few words about the new CBD strains from Paradise Seeds. Paradise have been working in association with the CBD Crew to develop new medicinal strains with a good CBD:THC ratio. The ideal is 1:1 and these new strains are pretty close. CBDs have been identified as the main medicinal component in marijuana and CBD strains should be of interest to both medical users and recreational users alike.
    Nebula II is a new version of the classic, sativa dominant Nebula. This version has a THC level of 6% and a CBD level of 7% making it almost 1:1.
    Durga Mata II is Paradise's indica dominant CBD strain. It looks and tastes just like Durga mata original but has a THC level of 7% and a CBD level of 8.5% making it also about 1:1.
    Easy guide on How to Grow Marijuana Indoors. Tips on how to grow weed outdoors & marijuana seeds reviewed. Biggest step by step growing marijuana site online.

I know this is an old post, but those percentages look impressive. I don't think I have ever had anything even close to 4:1 THC/CBD, and I haven't smoked in 10 years because everything makes me feel so paranoid and weird. I wonder if I could actually ENJOY something like a 1:1.

Comment

Working...
    X