Barneys farm seeds critical kush and 2 freebies sweet seeds auto,s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barneys farm seeds critical kush and 2 freebies sweet seeds auto,s

I have ordered these in advance for my next grow, due to temps this time of year i will be doing the auto,s outside and leaving the barneys critical kush when the temps are lower. i was wondering if anyone here has grown these and can offer me any tips or tricks to help with my next indoor grow.

This is the info about them from where i ordered them. Developed by the Barney’s Farm team. An unusual blend of fine genetics. Critical Kush is a blending of the famous Critical Mass with OG Kush. This is a powerful and extremely vigourous indica plant, yielding huge amounts of beautiful stoney kush. Flowers in just 8 weeks indoors, and grows medium height with great flower-to-leaf ratio. Take pleasure in it's sticky feel, aromatic sent, crystal-covered buds and knockout-stoney high. The kush taste is unmistakable, and the yield per plant phenomenal. This new hybrid is a significant advance in modern marijuana breeding. It's Indica-dominant nature makes it ideal for relaxation, pain relief, and late night smoking.

type: Indica
    yield: 750gr/m2
    height: 80-90cm
    flower time: 55-60 days
    harvest time: End September
    thc: 25%
    cbd: 2.1%

The 2 Freebies Sweet Seeds Auto Jack 47

3rd Generation Autoflowering This hybrid is the result of a cross between a Jack Herer Auto from the Sweet Seeds R & D department and our elite clone of AK 47. Probably the most potent autoflowering variety available in the market. A very productive autoflowering with abundant, compact and very resinous buds. The aroma and taste of this strain is sweet, fresh, lemony and with hints of incense.

Indoor Yield: 450-600 gr/m2
    Outdoor Yield: 50-200 gr/plant
    Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 9 weeks from germination
    Height: 50-120cm

Sweet Seeds + Speed 3rd generation Autoflowering. Hybrid result of crossing between a Critical Mass strain automatic R & D department of Sweet Seeds, selected by its rapid flowering and pleasant and intense aroma, and a strain Speed ​​selected very Devil # 2 fast flowering. Variety autoflowering developed looking a genetically very fast flowering is list to harvested only 7 weeks after germination. Produces thick buds loaded with aromatic Resin. Sweet and fruity aromas with hints of yeast and cheese. File technique: 100% Autoflowering Indoor Yield: 350-500 g / m2 Outdoor Yield: 30-150 g / plant Harvest Interior / Exterior: 7 weeks from germination. Height: 50 - 90cm

Now the autos have a reall quick start to finish time, and seem to be ideal for this time of year where i am.

They sound great. I may try them next time. Right now I'm doing Big Bud Crossed with White widow. It is a beast! I've never had a strain grow that enthusiastically and clone so heartily.

Comment

Like most growers we change are mind like the wind and decided not to grow these. I am at present growing dinafem fruit autos. I did grow big bud x white widow in my first grow and had 2 different phenotypes one was small stocky and flowered faster than the sativa type pheno. Both produced a good yield and very nice smoke.
      Best of luck with your grow i am sure with the big bud x white widow you will not be disappointed.

Comment

Working...
      X