Newbie needs some seeds.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie needs some seeds.

Hey guys my first grow.Going to be small.A few plants.In your experience wheres the best place to purchase seeds from.Ive heard good things about Herbies,Gorilla and Nirvana.Are these guys all reputable?

rollin try firestax seeds .com they are not your jank shit you normaly get of internet and i can personaly vouch for them and giving some realy good freebies ATM Havea look and tell them Lollipop recomended you and you might get a bit of discount also free world wide shipping, hope all go s well for you

Comment

Thanks Lollipop,I haven't heard of them. I'll check them out.Appreciate it greatly.

Comment

Rollin when you order if you do remember Nicky = Lollipop recomemded you serious it will get you some discount as these folk are very close friends of mine.

Comment

Very kind of you. I'm going to try them out and I'll definitely tell them Nicky aka Lollipop sent me.Thank YOU!

Comment

Hey lollipop, mega nute here, this place you recommended to Rollin , do they ship to the states? I never hear anyone talk about The Attitude seed co. Or Cannabis seeds for sale.UK just wondering? MN

Comment

Yeah bro they post anywhere in world for free and as i said too rollin i can vouch for these guys personaly as know them very well they are origanaly based in UK but Calyx brothers some seeds come from UK others i think USA but any inquiries go on site and try and speak too Kakalak or Punk D77 asthey are the 2 guys who run the show. And the same gos for yourself say Nicky = Lollipop told you and they will look after you. I actauly spoke too Kak yesterday and told him i would be sending some custom his way and he assured me you would be looked after and thats good enough for me. I am not affliated too this company or anything just very good friends, hope all go s well Lollipop

Comment

Lollipop - very new here (and just started researching before growing). I'll give your "buds" at firestax a try; Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X