Dinafem White Widow Auto and Critical + Auto germinating as we speak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinafem White Widow Auto and Critical + Auto germinating as we speak

Im not a Auto fan but a friend in Spain asked me too try These 2 Dinafem Autos and let him know what i think, so thought i would help him out with these, i will take some pics as soon as they show tap root and then as they grow. Lollipop

I hope im wrong but we may have a non starter with this 1 as they are realy taking there time i usely have tap at least showing within first couple of days but as of yet nothing but 3rd day tommorow, so will just be abit patient

Comment

Im an inpatient twat at times, i was just about too throw them away when the misses says hey are there meant tobe white root things sticking out from under this toweling stuff lol i pulled it back too find 2 lovely seedlings waiting tobe planted in some soil 1st we have the White Widow Auto By Dinafem seeds006.jpg007.jpg2nd we have Critical+ Jack herer Auto fem008.jpg010.jpgThen both together with my mate Bill Fillob lob004.jpg

Comment

009.jpgA few weeks on and they are doing good the White Widow seems tobe abit slow compared to the Critical+
        Attached Files

Comment

047.jpg063.jpg005.jpg
          Attached Files

Comment

This is the Critcal Jack + Auto after i repotted today now gonna be left to get on with it.055.jpg055.jpg058.jpg058.jpg
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi All im sorry i have neglected this post and others but had a few personal issues that needed sorting and now things are getting back too normal.I have got too work out how too resize all my pics on this new camera as got some realy good pics of all my plants but just have too resize then i will start posting them, anyway i hope everything is good outthere for you all Lollipop

Comment

First of all is the AutoWhite Widow bt Dinafem and then it is the Critical Jack Herer By Delious seeds

Comment

First off is the White Widow pics and then the Critical Jack both Autos

Comment

looking good lollipop! they are looking big for an auto. might be just the pick but what kind of height are you getting with these puppies?

To my experience with autos, you get a whole lot more yield if you top or fim them early on. might be an idea for the next try.
                    cheers bro

Comment

Hi there fever360 thanks for advice as never done any autos before although have been growing many years. I usely prefere to grow Sativa indica mixes, these are abot 30 inches tall and seem tobe quite happy ATM but next time i do any autos i will try topping or fimming out too increase the yeilds. Lollipop

Comment

Here are a couple of better pics of my ladys

Comment

Hey there my friend. Yep as always your pics of your babies are awesome.. That critical jack looks mighty impressive. I too have never grown any auto's, so I await with anticipation the results of your grow, and your opinion on them. Very good work as usual.

Comment

A couple of pics of the autos in the dark in flowering room

Comment

the automatics have really come a long way... I've always thought of them as squat low type yielders,,,but you can tell that those are gonna produce very nicely,,,good sized plants too..just about a perfect height and branching.
                              very nice grow.

Comment

Working...
                              X