Lockjaw A 40 day finisher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockjaw A 40 day finisher

I have just come across an old freind who i have nt spoken too in years and he at mo has in his possesion a Strain called Lockjaw, Trefarmer and Sub rosa garden bought out a while ago, its a x Pitbull x 88/G13HP and finishes in 40 days i am hoping to get a cut of this in very near future, and when i do i will put pics up here straight away. Be lucky and stay safe Lollipop

Just been informed my clones are on route tome shold be with me by next weekend and cant wait as this one is gonna give so much benefits for the medical patients of UK.

Comment

Wow! 40 days is quite a turnaround. Look forward to seeing some pics of this. That's amazing!

Comment

Rofie im hoping too hear something on this one very soon i was promised about a mounth 3 weeks ago so shouldnt be long

Comment

Update on Loc Jaw its being readied too clone and send out next week so wont be long now, and then hopefuly there will be some clones availble for Cancer patients anywhere who would like a real quick finisher with good yield and very potent. Lollipop

Comment

Hey my friend. Keep me posted on the progress of the locjaw. :-)

Comment

Hi there greengrower update i just chased that Loc Jaw up and its being sent tome over the weekend from USA by Courier so will let you know as and when i hear anything. I thought this 1 may interest you as the time factor, apparently there is nothing wrong with potency either.

Comment

Working...
              X