Top 5 THC Strains

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 THC Strains

Which are your favorite high THC strains?

Got to be Tangerine Dream for me. Only ever had it in the Dam but I really loved it. The taste was worth it alone, but the hit was very trippy and came on in a big rush. I'm quite a stoner so my tolerance is usually pretty high but this stuff knocked me for six.

Comment

Me too!lol. From what I've grown, So far anyways.
      Last edited by Blaze4daze; 06-23-2013, 06:45 PM.

Comment

OG Kush has always been my fave, take a nice toke and take a gulp of rootbeer and then exhale your toke. Wow what a taste you get.

Comment

The Widow! You gotta love the Widow.

Comment

Blazd4Daz, what you all talking about here??? did you get my Tangerine Dream story I'm not sure but I thought I sent it to you the forums email? Peace, 420

Comment

You Got 2!!! Peace, 420

Comment

Originally posted by 420 View Post
                Blazd4Daz, what you all talking about here??? did you get my Tangerine Dream story I'm not sure but I thought I sent it to you the forums email? Peace, 420

Was talking about Tangerine Dream, back on 6~23~13. Don't remember an email, But could have been that last puff, tho.

Comment

My#1 THC strain would be for me Amnesia Haze Core Cut clone only cut. Girl Scout Cookies Forum cut clone only comes in close 2nd. Thats just my 10cents worth. Lollipop

Comment

This is truly a hard one. I love Jack Herer! Tangerine dream rates up there to.i have a black widow from a gentlemen in Canada that rocks my world! G 13 Haze from Barney's Farm and Island Sweet Skunk. Very nice GN

Comment

Working...
                    X