No announcement yet.

Herbies Seed Bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mega you hit the nail on the head Nottingham is a University City and full of Students, if you ever get the chance come down too London and i will show you a time you wont ever forget, even know im an old boy i still know how too enjoy myself and know lots of peops.

Comment

Mega nute

You were lucky to get to see part of the UK in person, wish we had the funds to pop in for a visit. All I get to see is the travel programs on tv, of all those beautiful churches and castles, very beautiful and interesting country, with tons of history,

I got a good mate that lives north of London, Newcastle Upon Tyne, area and sends me lots of photo's of the area, Hadrian's Wall goes right past his place. With quite a few castles in his area too.

My wife and I would love to visit there and see that stuff, so rich in history, take some castle tours and see the churches with all the beautiful, in place art and frescoes, maybe someday.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreengrower View Post
        I've had seeds from Herbies too, but you have.to be weary,Coz if those seeds you paid good money for fail to germinate then you'll have no compensation from that Co. They will hide behind the "seeds for souvenir only". Whilst we all know why we order the seeds. So just be aware of this when ordering from Herbies.
        I've had very good luck ordering from Herbies. Every seed I've started has popped. My experiences with them has been great.

You take your chances with all the seed company's, and hope for the best. I've been very lucky ordering my seeds so far, but have heard some story's of people that didn't. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Comment

Blazd nice part of the coutry where your mate is and infact i have a brother in law lives just outside Newcastle a place called Prudhoe, if you get a chance check it out on Google Earth or plenty of pics on internet. We go up in the summer too get away from the husle and busle of The South. If ever your finances change PM me and i would meet up for a smoke lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lollipop View Post
            Blazd nice part of the coutry where your mate is and infact i have a brother in law lives just outside Newcastle a place called Prudhoe, if you get a chance check it out on Google Earth or plenty of pics on internet. We go up in the summer too get away from the husle and busle of The South. If ever your finances change PM me and i would meet up for a smoke lol
            Lollipop!

Thanks for the invite, if we ever make it over there. That would be fantastic, with 4 stops of visiting, another mate right outside of Blackpool, up in the nothwest,too. And of course I'd want to want to drop in on admin, in London and suprise the crap out of them too, haha.

I would be soooo toasted the whole trip, Lol.

Comment

Lollipop you have got to be the nicest person I have ever talked to! You make people so comfortable. It's a rare quality! I am and old goat also. I am almost 60 going on 80 and my health has kept me down the last few years! Let me say this first, I hope I did not offend you about the churches and the castles? I mean after a whole day of going in and out of these places I had had enough! I wanted to have fun and my family, well let's just leave it at they are my family!You will get a kick out of this, when the " Yankees " ( my family ) arrived in London,we spent 2 days at that retired service men hotel. We went to madam Tousades wax museum.( spelling )and the line was unbelievable! My mom was like no way I can stand this long, she was about 240, not a small girl, I saw a man working his way down the line and when he got to he said for and extra 2pds he could get us to the head of the line! I said 2 times 6 is 12 let's go! As we were leaving the line a woman behind us said out loud to her husband, " the yanks are so impatient"! I not going to repeat what my aunt said to her, but it sure was and interesting day! The next afternoon we flew to the midlands and and changed the town forever! We stayed at what looked like and old estate or small castle just outside of town. I wish I could remember the name of the place. We did not stay at the main house where the rest. And bar were, we stayed down below by a beautiful lake in a A-frame type place.I spent my time at the bar and the gym.it was the next day before we left for Sherwood. I do remember stopping at a castle on the way called Belvoir castle! Very nice! It seemed like we went back in history and could not help wondering what great people may have been seen coming down those stairs to a great party! So I have a good imagination ! Sorry to bore every buddy about this. I guess I should have PM this. So that's it Lollipop, the grand vacation! Talk to you later, Mike

Comment

Thank you Blaze, I will give them another try as it was easy to order from them. I don't know if any body else has ever used this seed co., because they have been good to me. The name is cannabisseedsforsale.com The mgrs. name is Gemma and she is from England.if anyone decides to try, tell her Mike from S.C. Sent you. She has been a doll to me and have had her really search for some things for me.i am not using this place as a advertisement for some co. I just thought we should let people know of all places where we can obtain what we need, seeds! I hope I have not offended anyone. MN

Comment

Hi Mega you are alright yourself bud and thanks for the compliments, its not often i get complemented usely peops are slagging me lol No seriously mate im glad you love our country if ever you get another chance too come over take it and i will show the better parts of of capital city ( Brothels allnight drinking and plenty of lap dancing ) and thats a promise just pM me and let me know and i will be there with some Top Shelf Medication lmao Another friend came over last year for a week without his wife well all im gonna say is his wife was none too happy when we posted some pics up on another site of our night out and we both ended up in Bow Street Police station for the night but what a night i will never forget it as long as i live he lives in The Mitten USA but is Irish origanaly, im sorry it took me so long to get back too you on this one mate been doing too many Dabs me thinks Be lucky stay safe Lollipop

Comment

Life is meant to be enjoyed! Be careful my friend, MN

Comment

Working...
                    X