Herbies Seed Bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herbies Seed Bank

I'm wanting to know if anyone has had any experiance with buying from herbies? I seen that they say that they ship very stealthy. But I'm concerned about possibly getting in trouble for the seeds. If anyone could let me know I would sure appreciate it. The local strains are ok but would like to step it up some! Thanks for the help in advance.

Friend of mine in the UK uses Herbies. Seeds came very quickly and were taped inside a DVD cover for extra stealth. My friend was very happy with them and I was pretty impressed too.

Comment

Ok that's go to know. Really what I'm wanting to know has anyone had them shipped to the US? If so how did it go?

Comment

I would say it got in easy.
        But its high risk like me in Australia.
        Some seed banks go there and others don't.
        im in the same boat as you, im pretty sure it will be fine.but wait for more American input first i guess for safety.

Comment

Can anyone in the US please let me know about this? I dont want to risk ordering if its gonna bite me in the ass.

Comment

I ordered from them four days ago they just cleared customs should get my seeds tomorrow!

Comment

I been waiting for someone to respond. Are you in the US? Thanks for helping out!!

Comment

have ordered several times and have always arrived easily to Oklahoma

Comment

Originally posted by rclark3901 View Post
                  have ordered several times and have always arrived easily to Oklahoma
                  I have order from them and I live in the US, they worked fine.

Comment

I live in the US and ordered from Herbies on Dec. 15th and received my order on Dec. 27th. It arrived taped inside of a a CD case, no problems.
                    I am really happy with the experience.

I have also ordered fro Attitude with no problems. If you order from them during their monthly discount weekend, you can end up with a load of freebie seeds.

Hope this helps,
                    Alice

Comment

What I've heard (not personal experience) is that if US customs finds your seeds, they just destroy them & send you a note that it was contraband.

No one shows up at your house or anything.

But, you could always get them delivered to a safe address or use a mail drop like at the UPS Store or something.

I know plenty of people that order seeds from Europe to the US & get them no problem - not like Customs can open everything.

Comment

I have ordered from herbies also and had no problems. I have ordered from the Attitude seed co several times with no problems.I did do some buis.with BC Bud depot about 10 yrs., was not happy, in fact they were the only ones that I sent money and got nada! Now I understand that they have cleaned up there act as they would like to secure a contract from the govt. for growing med. marijuana.there is another company cannabisseedsforsale.com that I have delt with and got a lot of reg seeds that I was looking for so in the event that I was not able to get fem seed I could start my own for making seeds of my favorites. So far so good! I live in the U.S. And received seeds from England many, many times. Go to walmart and buy a international gift card for the amount that you need, and either call them or do it online. Hope this helps! Mega nute. p.S. I have ordered at least 20 times from overseas and never lost one to customs.
                        Last edited by Mega nute; 02-22-2014, 06:40 PM.

Comment

I have been gifting and receiving gifted seeds for over 20 years and have nt had many problems in all that time, Once got note from HMRAC just saying thats some restricted controband has been sent as long as i gave my promission too destroy nothing else would happen. Seeds are legal in UK but is ilegal too send too USA and couple of other countrys. I even regarly get clones through post rooted and unrooted, some of my favourite plants are imports from Europe and USA. My 2 favorite clones are USA gufted clones Gorilla Glue #4 and Girl Scout Coookies Forum Cut, but got a few more still too test and think i have at least another 5 keepers there as just got 11 different strains that were all gifted by members of the Co-op i belong too. Anyway all be lucky and stay safe Lollipop

Comment

I've had seeds from Herbies too, but you have.to be weary,Coz if those seeds you paid good money for fail to germinate then you'll have no compensation from that Co. They will hide behind the "seeds for souvenir only". Whilst we all know why we order the seeds. So just be aware of this when ordering from Herbies.

Comment

Dam Dude, I want to come to UK! Actually I was there right after 911. Everybody was afraid to fly, so rates were low and the Mega nute family went on vacation, we stayed in a hotel close to the marble arches. It was suppose to be a hotel for retired vetrans. My dad new somebody and he was a retired marine master sgt. Himself so by association we were invited.it was a sat. Night and my sister and I went to a club. We danced a little had a few drinks and met some great people from Ireland and a few Londoners and made for and excellent evening. The one thing I noticed was how early clubs closed.over here the clubs don't get going until 10 and when one closes you go to another that's still open! Wind up at a place to eat about 2:30am and go home to bed by 4. No disturbing until 2pm! Anyway we went to airport and flew to mid-lands airport. From there we stayed at a place outside the town of Oakum? So long ago, can't remember.whats up with the pheasants? They are like chickens, they are everywhere! Please don't anyone take offence at my next sentence . You have some beautiful castles and old churches, but so many old churches and castles. My parents wanted to go into everyone!! I could not take it and said pick me up at some pub I stayed at somewhere near Sherwood Forest. Must have been a college town as a lot of college students at pub. This is where I fell in love with Stella Artois! Ah how wonderful and civilized! Not to mention being with people 1/2 my age! I saw a sign at airport that said go to Amsterdam for 99pounds round trip.boy was I tempted! My sister talked me out of it.so 3 more days in the country at some country club where the French Canadians and the actual French hated one another. It was very strange! Well back to the airport and back to states.i was in Germany as a young boy, where dad was stationed! I think it was called Kaiser-Slauten. Don't really remember much! Those are my only times in Europe for me! Man I am high and babbling, take care MN

Comment

Working...
                              X