Cannabis Cup in Denver 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannabis Cup in Denver 2015

Anyone going to the show this weekend, stop by the booth (outdoors) and say hi, I'll be the old fart .

Jeff
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 04-17-2015, 12:42 PM. Reason: No advertizing links allowed

I would love to go,but can't afford it.lol enjoy this historic event! Mega Nute

Comment

Hi Jebber. Maybe you could give us a report on it. Would be good to live in a country where I could attend a cannabis cup!

Comment

Originally posted by Schmokin View Post
        Hi Jebber. Maybe you could give us a report on it. Would be good to live in a country where I could attend a cannabis cup!

What a weekend, my feet are sore and swollen, we met a few cultivators and overall had a great time. I've never seen a line as long as the line to get into the CUP was. Someone made some serious $$$.

Most of the folks we talked to were from out of state. From all over the country, and some territories as well. Learned what we should do differently next time, I may be heading to the High Times Cup in June in Cali.

Comment

Sounds like a good time for sure. Where in Ca. is the High Times Cup held?
          Mike

Comment

June 27-28 in San Francisco

Originally posted by oleman View Post
            Sounds like a good time for sure. Where in Ca. is the High Times Cup held?
            Mike

Comment

Working...
            X