home made nutrients outdoor plant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• home made nutrients outdoor plant

ok... im a first time grower and my plant seems to be in about a week into the flowering stage and the bottom leaves are turning yellow and some are getting little white. What are some home made nutrient remedies I can use to get my plant the right amount of nutrients?

@CX22FLEX

Man you got me on that one, Epsom salts at 2 tbs. per gallon of water is all I know that might work. I buy my nutrients cause if I'm going to grow, I want the best results possible for all my time, money spent on soil mixture and ingredients. I grow from Fem seeds I order online, so nothing but the best for my babies. I will go without food, so they will be the best I can grow.

Others here, might know more. Best of Luck to you.

Comment

~~
      im useing pure bat poop.i manage to get a bucket load from an old cave,wht im wondering is can anyone tell me maybe how to feed it to my grow an about how do i know how much to use and when to stop?so far iv been puttin about a half cup in a gallon jug and letting it sit and mix,then adding it to each plant.however iv come to think maybe thats to much???plz can anyone give me some advice?

Edit
      Flag
      Comment

Comment

Welcome Raymond

Depending on the size of your containers (pots), 1/2 cup used one time added to your soil mixture and mixed well, might be good if your using 5 gallon containers, any size smaller (containers) 1/2 cup might be too much 4 sure.

What size containers are you using? Some growers add bat guano into their nutrients when they feed their plants and just use a small amount every other feeding to keep a content supply to their plants, when not used in their soil mixture.

I use Fox Farms Big Bloom w/bat guano at 4 tspns per 5 gallons of water, every other feeding and also add bat guano, about a half cup to my soil mixture using 5 gallon containers for my plants. Any more that that, in my opinion would be too much. Hope this will help, Best of Luck.

Comment

Bat guano is an excellent nute but can be a bit hot and burn your plant. What Blazd says is good advice. SOme other growers just top dress their soil with a couple of scoops of bat guano and then let consequent waterings draw it into the soil.There are different types of bat guano, depending on what the bats eat. Some is much higher in nitrogen than others. The best for flowering is high phosphorous bat guano. Because you don't know the actual composition of your guano use it carefully and in moderation and watch out for the effects on your plant.

Comment

I've been lurking here for a while and have stopped by to this thread. Now, I have earned reliable insights. Thanks a lot guys

Comment

Hey ck22 - don't be to concerned with the yellow leaves - the plant is robbing them of what it needs. Pick um off. You might want to read up on molasses(un sulfured). It has lots of stuff that store bought stuff has and then some. I fill up a shot glass 1/2 way and add to warm water and mix. You did not state if you are hydro or dirt but it feeds well. There is a lot on weather to nitro or not but I feed small amounts of nitro as well - I feel they need it. Read all you can find on this site and you will see what everyones choice is for growing. Worm castings is another choice to read up on - hope this helped - slo

Comment

Yellow leaves are often a sign of nitrogen deficiency. If you are interested in home remedies then nettle tea is very high in nitrogen.....

Comment

I use molasses in the later half of flower and have no complaints. Seems to help with yeild as well as taste, mollases is good stuff. It is a significant factor in improving soil, taste, yield, its cheap, organic, cant go wrong there!

Comment

Working...
                  X