Indonesian Bat Guano 0.5-13-0.2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indonesian Bat Guano 0.5-13-0.2

My plants are in 5th week of flower using soil,.. and I started adding 1 tsp/gal roots organics elemental for cal/mag and 1 tbl spoon/gal sunleaves Indonesian bat guano for phosphorus every forth feeding,.. has any one used these products and can suggest an application method,.. they are both powder and do not seem to mix vary well in water so I'm thinking about trying as a top dressing and mixing into the top 2-3" of soil every four weeks.
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions,..

Edit: seems like the top-dressing is working fine,.. turns out magnesium is water soluble,.. but calcium is not,.. unless it's artificially chelated.
    Last edited by Braegnok; 05-14-2014, 01:07 PM.

im useing pure bat poop.i manage to get a bucket load from an old cave,wht im wondering is can anyone tell me maybe how to feed it to my grow an about how do i know how much to use and when to stop?so far iv been puttin about a half cup in a gallon jug and letting it sit and mix,then adding it to each plant.however iv come to think maybe thats to much???plz can anyone give me some advice?

Comment

Welcome Raymond

Depending on the size of your containers (pots), 1/2 cup used one time added to your soil mixture and mixed well, might be good if your using 5 gallon containers, any size smaller (containers) 1/2 cup might be too much 4 sure.

What size containers are you using? Some growers add bat guano into their nutrients when they feed their plants and just use a small amount every other feeding to keep a content supply to their plants, when not used in their soil mixture.

I use Fox Farms Big Bloom w/bat guano at 4 tspns per 5 gallons of water, every other feeding and also add bat guano, about a half cup to my soil mixture using 5 gallon containers for my plants. Any more that that, in my opinion would be too much. Hope this will help, Best of Luck.

Comment

Top dressing with the bat guano works very well. Try mixing it into the top layer of soil just after watering. Then subsequent waterings will help it leech into the soil. I would only add it once or twice, starting after about the first or second week of 12/12 then again about 3 weeks later.

Comment

Working...
        X