Supernatural Bud Blaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supernatural Bud Blaster

Friend gave me a 500g container of Supernatural's Bud Blaster. Anyone ever use this and at what strength per gallon? My girl is in its last few weeks now and this looks good to use right now.

Hi Katzie

Found this for you from a Bing search. I didn't run the download, so maybe this will help, Good Luck.

Supernatural Bud Blaster provides super phosphates, vitamins, and minerals which can be rapidly absorbed in the pre-flowering and the final ripening stages of plant growth.
    Best used with Supernatural Bloom Aqua, or any other quality bloom nutrient.

Derived from:
    Mono-Potassium Phosphate
    Di-Ammonium Phosphate
    Super Phosphate
    Mono-Ammonium Phosphate
    Application rate: use 1 to 2 teaspoons per 5 gallon nutrient solution to induce flowering, during heavy glandular and resin production and when flowers are in the ripening stage.
    NOTE: ECC levels will rise when using Bud Blaster - watch carefully.

Supernatural Feeding Chart

Download (1.22 MB)

http://Supernatural Feeding Chart Download (1.22 MB)
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 05-02-2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Thanks Blaze4daze i came across that too but was hoping someone here actually used it before.

Comment

Your Welcome Katzie. Sounds like it should work ok. Best of luck.

I usually bloom with Fox Farms Tiger Bloom (extra strength) 2~8~4 and Cha`Ching 9~50~10, but plan on giving my 4 plants an added kick for their last weeks of bloom this grow, with Advanced Nutrients 'Overdrive' 1~5~4.

Hope to get bigger, better buds with the Overdrive, this go round. Will be super careful with it tho.

Comment

I'd love to try Fox Farm brand but they do not have it up here in Canada

Comment

^&$#@)&*, That sucks!!!

Comment

No I haven't madmax cause i don't do the organic way of growing. I am dirt and hydro only.

Comment

Lets see here, fox farms products for a fish for sturgeon - sounds like a fair trade lol - where in Canada katzie?

Comment

I am near Vancouver British Columbia

Comment

You can order Fox Farms online from several places. Amazon does it, as well as many online hydroponics stores.

Now, I can't personaly vouch for the validity of any of these places. But I am sure you can do some research and find one that sells the real deal.

Comment

I'm around Tacoma wash./Retired/ We get these urges to travel and we love sturgeon. I think it's time to get a pass port so I can come up to Canada again. Before things got complicated we used to travel up there doing the music thing. Can't see any reason they would go off on a bag of dirt and some fox products do you.?

Comment

Sturgeon here in the Fraser River are not allowed to be kept, just catch and release. But back in the day when we were allowed to keep them, they are one of the best white meat i have ever had in my life.

Comment

I was wondering if anyone has used Bloombastic 0-14-15 it is made by Atami. My local hydro store recommended it highly!

Comment

• thegreengrower
                            thegreengrower commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hi there M.N yep I've used it in the past, and well it's no different from any other PK booster.
                            Of course they'll recommend it, it puts cash in their till.

Hey GG, I figured as much, I guess I can put it on the shelf with ginormous and super thrive! MN

Comment

• chilimatt
                            chilimatt commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hello guys I use Peters super bloom and just follow the directions and it works very well
                        Working...
                        X