When to harvest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to harvest

High everyone I'm kinda new here just wanting to ask a question about harvest.. I've read plenty of info on what effect I would like it to have. I want it bout 50/50 . I don't have. Jewelers loop or any real strong magnification just my cam on my iPhone some of the hairs are turning red and the crystals look a lil white in the pics.. Her buds are kinda small still probably from the cfls . I'd say she's been in bloom for bout 6 or 7 weeks now..strain is unknown.. Should I hold off a lil longer or wait
    At lights on this morning

Hi, if it was me, I would wait a bit. It is normal for hairs to die off periodically as new ones come on and I see more live than dead ones? You must get a jewelers loupe, 60x100 magnification. You must be able to see those mushrooms clearly for your definitive answer. Hope this helps some, Mega

Comment

As Mega mentioned - get one - also keep in mind that some of these strains will not act natural(like people state). I have had some blue series strains that did not turn milky and amber as others do - they were really sticky, to the point of dripping but did not go amber and eventually pulled and cured. They were great but it leads me to a point - know what U grow - then act accordingly. Get that loop it is also a great way to check for bugs before they ruin your grow. - slo

Comment

6 or 7 weeks is too early for most strains. After a while you can get an idea from how much they sparkle in the light. But that takes a bit of experience. The best advice here is as above, buy a magnifier. You can pick them up pretty cheaply on ebay etc....

Comment

Working...
        X