Seeds on female plants with no males

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeds on female plants with no males

HOW DO I STOP MY FEMALE PLANTS FROM PRODUCING SEEDS WHEN THERE ARE NO MALES IN THE ROOM, WHAT IS CAUSING THIS TO HAPPEN?

Hey I actually wanted to start growing marijuana myself. Do you know how I can get marijuana seeds by any chance?

Comment

you male girl

Dude those seeds are called feminized and will all be female KEEP THEM

Comment

called sumoute

Is light leaking in during the dark periods? If light can get in it might turn the females into hermophridites which are then capable of fertilizing themselves or other females and creating seeds. The good news is the seeds will be feminized and will only produce female plants.

Comment

really good information by Jakobe.l like his comment thanks!

Comment

First time I've heard about plants gender.

Comment

There are many good information and details so I hope you will read carefully and take more information by take a look here.
              Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-16-2014, 04:04 PM. Reason: sorry no advertizements allowed here

Comment

Had it happen to me several times growing from feminized seeds, (not) that they were feminized, but I stupidly allowed light to enter my grow area during their dark period while in bloom.

In most of those situations, the plants with the branches nearest to the door when I tried to slip in and out real quick, were affected by giving me a few seeds on those branches, nothing really bad, just a few seeds on a couple branches was all.

No way should I have interrupted those plants in their dark period, during bloom. I knew better too, dang. Now I really have to look good for seeds using my grinder to roll one, with those branches I trimmed~up and marked w/seeds and packed away in jars. It happens if you don't keep your light perfect.

Comment

Working...
                X