Hi from UK ( And as Arnie would say i will be back ) or should it im back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from UK ( And as Arnie would say i will be back ) or should it im back

Hi Everyone yeah i have had some real issues in my life so was on and off for a while but sorted now and back as could nt not come back and annoy a few people I.E. Mega Schoking Katzie Green Grower Slo Han and everyone else and thank yo Admin for getting them seeds tome realy appreciated ATM as alot going on here legality wise and also started Wizard Meds UK London Based shatter and wax Oil. Anyway i will get some of my grows documentered and posted with some pics ATM I have The White KromesCut clone White Russian clone Sour Power Clone And Tangie Amounst everything else got 16 mothers now all clone only

Welcome back there Lollipop, glad everything is sorted for you and look forward to seeing your grows again.

Comment

• Lollipop
      Lollipop commented
      Editing a comment
      Im glad tobe back my friend ! Hows your life going ?

Not too bad thanks just unemployed at the moment so that bites the big one but other then that i am good.

Comment

scratch that i just got a call from an old job they want me back on monday

Comment

Write something - well, that's what it said anyway! hey lollipop - I posted on the other before reading this and I for one am glad to see you back up and running. you were one of the first that got my butt up and running and your advice did me well. Not saying others did not contribute because all did but knew you were sorting things and have wondered where you went. I hope you can stay around and contribute to all the new ones that are cropping up - lots of re-run questions but some that actually make me think about the past and my first time on here. Hope all continues to go your way. - -slo

Comment

Hey, Welcome back Lollipop. Happy growing brother.

Comment

I believe arnie was taking a cap from Mc Arthur who when called back to the rear said "I'll be back" - One of those world war things - can't we all...........slo

Comment

Hey Lollipop, I think I welcomed you already on another thread ? It is good to hear from you. Mega

Comment

Working...
              X