NFL Playoffs............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoffs............

Lets go SEAHAWKS!!!! Redskins fan at heart but its been ages since they've been in the playoffs. lol So Seattle is my 2nd best team. Should be a great game today.

I still cannot believe what i witnessed yesterday, i doubt i will ever see that again for the rest of my life lol

Comment

That was to cool to see! Kept tellin
      Vicky that it ain't over till it's over and BAM. Been a Hawks fan since the beginning - used to be a colts fan but when the hawks started up I decided to join the club. I kept thinking that they were playing the same way but just not having the luck - and then.................................to cool - -slo

Comment

Like i said i am a Redskins fan in my heart but if they dont go far, Seattle is my 2nd best NFL team, due to the fact Seattle is our American neighbor and not very far from me.

Comment

Well, I suggest you buy a by god shirt neighbor - slo

Comment

Originally posted by Katzie_Wolf71 View Post
            Like i said i am a Redskins fan in my heart but if they dont go far, Seattle is my 2nd best NFL team, due to the fact Seattle is our American neighbor and not very far from me.
            bears fan here,...not much fun watching them have one of their most dismal seasons...at least green bay got knocked out of it...but i'm an NFC fan anyways
            Seattle SH for the victory by ten...final score-27 to 17

Comment

• pitviper
              pitviper commented
              Editing a comment
              also ,sans the juiced footballs

Haha! You all know you can't really call it football if you're allowed to hold the ball with your hands......

Comment

Ya we could be soccer aka football players and fall down after being barely touched, then crying on the field screaming in agony then get up cause the ref finally called a free kick or penalty kick and the guy who falls down ends up scoring. Well played to the boy who cries wolf, well played lol

Comment

Big game tomorrow can't wait to watch this one. Get to watch the Vancouver Canucks play at noon then right after that it will be time for Superbowl time!!!

Comment

I think were going to have a big fat pizza delivered out here and watch the game, Got a fatty already rolled and ready. Go Seahawks!

Comment

Watch out for the crooked ref's - they will be out to get the hawks! - ...............................GO HAWKS - -SLO

Comment

What a terrible decision by Carol to do a pass instead of running it in which "the beast" would have gotten in no problem

Comment

Working...
                      X