Christmas greetings!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas greetings!

Hello all, hoping everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday! We will be leaving on Friday the 19th for NJ for Xmas! We rented one of those big mobile homes and will take 2day's to drive up there. We are going to take it thru the mountains in N.C. If weather permits. Can't wait to get back so I can start more plants! I got in on that Xmas deal they had at THE ATTITUDE SEED and when I got done I had picked three to order and worked it out where I would recieve 21 free seeds! Most are new strains and was impressed with what I was going to get! There are a lot of good deals right now, so take advantage of them if you can. Take care and happy holidays Mega Nute

Have a Good holiday Mega. Looks like Santa has already been to you with all them freebies. looking forward to seeing what have what you grow.

Comment

Puff, Puff, Pass............... Happy Holidays Mega and Kbag and to Admin and you'z~all'z Regular Members here~abouts, Ho! Ho! Ho~lota Big Budz to fill you'z~all'z grinders. Yeah~mon!
      Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-17-2014, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Happy holidays to all.

Comment

Working...
        X