newbie question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie question

Hey all, can anyone tell me if they have grown any royal medic from royal queen ? or a strain that has harlequin bred into it ? I am looking more towards a high cbd strain for chronic pain relief. I wasn't sure if this section is ok for the inquiry.
    Thanks in advance crazy

Hi Crazy,
    First off welcome and it is ok to post here but here is some info on the Harlequin strain. ~~Harlequin, the first high-CBD strain discovered in the U.S., is among the rarest strains on the planet. Created from three saliva's—an Colombian Gold male, a Thai from the mountains near Laos, and a Swiss native land race—combined with an indicia from Nepal’s Mustang State, Harlequin was initially bred to be a hash-producer. Its creator, Mr. Green of the House of David Collective, was prompted to have its CBD levels tested when some of his friends reported that while they loved the smell, taste, and frosty appearance of the strain, it didn’t get them very high. Harlequin tested at a surprising 7% CBD and 7% THC—though it is worth noting that the specific phenotype usually shows results between 5% and astounding 11% CBD, and a different phenotype of the same plant tested at less than 1% CBD. Harlequin is indeed a rare find.

Comment

Thanks DarkLotus, I was unaware that harlequin was such a rare strain.. so much for her then. I'll stick with royal medic since it has Juanita La Lagrimosa crossed into it. I did see on a seedbank something called Dr Quinn from redeye genetics that has harlequin crossed with something called mt rainier?? not in stock of course.
      crazy

Comment

Not a problem crazy you can check herbies seeds or paradise seeds they have a bunch of different strains medical strains as well as show a bunch of different seed suppliers which you can check there sites out and find a good strain with high CBD content.
        Last edited by DarkLotus760; 10-15-2014, 03:27 AM.

Comment

See if you can find canatonic, it is a high cbd strain w/ a mild buzz - great for daytime! - -slo

Comment

Working...
          X