please help first grow with first problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help first grow with first problems

Hey i'm new here and i am a first time grower, had some problems with my autoflowering plant "easy bud" from royal queen seeds, i'm gonna post some pictures here and i would be very thankful for some advice. PS! this problem occured after transplanting to 5 gallon pot and the plant is 2 weeks old.

Hi Viktor. Welcome to the forum. Autos really don't like being transplanted. The best thing to do is plant them straight into their final pots. Your plant should recover and grow OK but you will probably have a smaller harvest than you would have had otherwise.
    It's all a learning curve, you'll get it better next time.
    Are you feeding the plant? What's in the soil?

Comment

Thanks for advice man ! Im not feeding any nutes to her and i'm using potting soil with vermiculite in it, one question more if The first round leaves stop providing nutrients to the plant can i use this tomato fertilizer, in my contry there is no fertilizers for cannabis for sale, does this fertilizer with this ratio will do?

Comment

Comment

This fertilizer will help. Tomatoes and cannabis have very similar requirements. Just feed her lightly at first and increase to full strength after a couple of weeks.

Comment

Okay, thanks a lot, i would not have figured out this by myself, and i hope i'll get a decent yield of an first time grow. Thanks a lot Schmokin !

Comment

Hey Viktor, welcome to growing! I hope you find what you need here! First time I grew and auto I topped? oops! Anyway, they take some work to pull it off! You have that quick period of veg and boom, the blooming starts! Their is about 30 days of quick growing before your plant will start to bloom. Good luck, with them. Mega Nute

Comment

The yellowing of the first set of single leaves is normal, as they only last a week or two at best. But it's a sign that you should start to feed her now.. You s ssay that you can't get any nutes where you are. You could order some over the net, or you could try making your own.. New Nettles are a good source of nitrogen which you need for veg growth. Collect and chop them up and let them steep in water. Use the juice to feed her with. When in bloom stage then comfrey can be substituted for the nettles, and do the same.. The tomoto feed will do for now, get some superthrive as well if you can.. All the best.

Comment

One thing to keep in mind when growing in soil and containers, regardless of the 'medium' (High dollar from a grow shop or plain old Mircle Gro timed release stuff) is that any nutrient you give, will now be in that soil. In containers with dirt, I only 'fertilize' or give nutrients, once a week... Let the water wash some of the nutrients in the soil already (from your last fertilizing) into the roots. This also allows you time to gauge the reaction to your nutrients. With Autos, I have never tried that in soil, not sure you would have time to make any adjustments so I would go light on the nutrients until you have a couple of grows under your belt and get more familier with how your nutrients are being used by your plants... If you are getting a lot of leaf burn, or hard yellow tips and spots on the bigger fan leaves, that is a sign of too much nutrient. In soil, this can be difficult to eradicate as it needs to be flushed out, and that can cause you to over water... I like to keep things simple, so I 'nute' once a week as a rule... That's the day I change my hydroponics reservoir and those nutes go into my potted tomato's and peppers, who all love the leftovers! As some of those plants are in Miracle gro (or similar) soil, they do not need anything for the first few months, but I grow them year round indoors, so after about 10 weeks, I start to feed them with the leftovers... These were my peppers last spring, before I put them all outside for the summer, I may have a veggie hoarding problem The bunch on the floor were being hardened off at this point, outside for the day, inside at night... Most of these were 6 months or older and had been giving me fruit for a couple of months before they even went into the garden...

Comment

Working...
                  X