Greetings from Colorado!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Colorado!

Good morning everyone, Like to start out with, not my first Rodeo... forced outdoors to bud early, have more outdoors doing fine, have a half dozen on 24/7 indoors and a few others floating around. It is GOOD to live in Colorado
    That said, here is what I am going to try this next couple months, taking the hyped up 24/7's, that are on a mix of 12 hrs natural light, 12 artificial. Or roughly that, regardless, they are getting 24 hrs.... I am thinking they should flower when I stick them outside, where I have roughly 13 hours right now? My question is, should I just let them finish under natural light, or use artificial to bump it up when the daylight hours go below 12?

I guess we will find out, right?

Greetings to Colorado, we are from one of the oppressed states in the south! I am glad that you guy's are having such a wonderful time doing something like this and have it be legal. I use to live in Colorado, right up by the capital on Sherman st. I would have stayed if I new pot would be legal! Ha,ha. Enjoy Mega Nute

Comment

Hey Mega! Just thought I would drop by and share what the neighbors are up too:
      http://www.fremontcountycannabis.com/

Unfortunately, our local brand of Neanderthals, decided not to allow for recreational sales here in town, but no matter to a personal grower, this is the view from my computer:
      It is certainly a relief to not be worried about the cops knocking on your door!
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X