Always looking to make friends!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always looking to make friends!

Hello everyone, My name is Kate, I'm in my late 30's, and I live in sunny Southern California! Im hoping to find answers to my growing questions and maybe meet a few like minded locals while I'm at it as I don't currently have friends who can appreciate this aspect of my life. After two years of playing around with unreliable and unpredictable medications from dispensaries, I've decided to grow for my own personal use. Wish me luck, and don't hesitate to say hello!

Hello Kate, Welcome.

I too live in sunny So. Cali and just finished~up my grow season with 4 plants that were grown part indoors under LED's and Partly outdoors with that killar So. California direct sunlight up at 5000 ft. in the mountains. All turned out real nice and have my medicine to last till I plant and harvest again next season.

Wish you the best of Luck with your plants and if you need any questions answered, Would be more then happy to help you with them, since we are practically neighbors, lol. We have quite a few great growers around here, that will help too.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 08-29-2014, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Hello Kate, I'm curious what you mean by "...unreliable and unpredictable medications from dispensaries". I live in Tennessee so I have absolutely no knowledge of dispensaries, but for some reason I've always pictured them to be well-stocked, well-run, and very high quality. From what you said it makes me think my vision is not very, um, accurate. Ha! Is it common for dispensaries to be so low quality?

Comment

Working...
      X