Needing advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing advice

Hello everyone, I am growing two very nice plants in my backyard. I have them in 25 gal. smart pots. They are very healthy and vigorous, and are smelling very good. My problem is that my neighbors have small children, and I would not like to smell up their house with the smell of my medicine, as they are right next door to me. I have already decided to move my medicinal grow indoors, and have purchased all the equipment that I need and its ready to go. I have my own nursery with starters ready, but was considering taking my two outdoor plants and bringing them inside and flowering them out first, but I don't want to over stress the plants, and blow what is looking to be a great outdoor harvest if I let them be. Obviously, taking plants from indoor to outdoor is common, but outdoor to indoor? Not really sure how the plants will react....

That's no problem, you can take them inside, probably they are flowering now?

If so just put them in your growroom if its getting dark en give them darkness for 12 hours, and if they are ready post a pic of them please

Comment

• ncaliboi
      ncaliboi commented
      Editing a comment
      One is in flower, one is just setting in...only worry is the stress of environment change may turn them hermie.....

Just make sure you check them for any pests and remove any you see. Look under leaves in between the pistols everywhere you can. The thing is with bringing them indoors you will be introducing them into environment where there is no natural predators and perfect conditions for pests to thrive. Personally i would spray them with a pesticide that can be used on fruit and veg or at least soapy water or tobacco water.

Comment

• ncaliboi
      ncaliboi commented
      Editing a comment
      One is in flower and one is just setting in.... I do regular maintenance(as needed) so I dont have bug issues, for the most part, but now that they are in flower, using a pesticide, even an organic one, is not an option for me.

That's good advice kbag, read a topic of dutch grower who sprayed his buds with a homeplant pesticide far in flowering and he can trow away his harvast

Comment

Yeah, plants are very clean....I am very hands on with my babies, so bugs are rarely an issue, but obviously not something I can ignore. After sleeping on it, I have decided to keep them under the "Almighty" light and let them ripen up outside, and put my starters in the box for a double harvest about the same time. I will experiment with this outdoor to indoor idea to see how it goes, but not with these beauty's that I have going now. Thanks for the opinions.

Positive Attitude=Positive Energy=Positive Results

Comment

No problem, can you make a pic for us? Always nice to see

Comment

Working...
        X