Emilya is in the room :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emilya is in the room :)

Greetings everyone! Some of you may recognize me from other boards, I do get around a bit. I have been growing for about 5 years now and have found that I enjoy explaining the things that I have learned along the way. I am an expert in SCRog and growing in soil containers. I believe strongly in legalization and the right to use medical marijuana and am quite an activist in my own way. I apologize in advance because I do tend to get a little wordy when I explain my procedures and experiments, and for that I blame my education, for I have way too much of it for my own good.
    I hope to get to know some of you here, and hope that I can help provide some answers and input to those who need it.
    Be well everyone, I wish you peace and great gardens!

Emmie

Welcome Emmie!

Hope you stick around and share your secrets with us. What'z~up in your garden?? Hope you share some garden photos with us too.

Comment

Welcome aboard Emilya greetings to ya from western canada

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze4daze View Post
        Welcome Emmie!

Hope you stick around and share your secrets with us. What'z~up in your garden?? Hope you share some garden photos with us too.
        Hi Blaze!
        I will work on that secret thing, but at the moment, I can't remember where I put them. I know that I put them in one of those perfect spots, you know the type... the one that you will never forget in a million years... well, I forgot.
        It must have been the white widow that caused my amnesia. The current run is just about done, sitting at 46 days right now, still seeing some clear trichomes.

Comment

Originally posted by Katzie_Wolf71 View Post
          Welcome aboard Emilya greetings to ya from western canada
          Hi Katzie! Nice to hear from Canada! I am transmitting from an undisclosed bunker located somewhere in the midwest, hoping that someday the laws here will catch up with reality.

Comment

Thanks Emmie for sharing your photo. Looks like a mini forest back there, nice job. Yes it sucks that not all folks have the sense to see that cannabis is great medicine for many. Sorry to hear your somewhere where legislation hasn't seen the benefits and acted, yet.

Would love to hear more about your growing, we have some dang good growers that hang~out here. Your adventures are welcomed. Looks like you'll fit in nicely. My memory is shot~out too, from time to time. Big time TBI (Tramatic Brain Injury) from my military service in the US Marine Corps overseas, back in the early 70's. Growing and smoking my own medicine, keeps me safely out of trouble, 4 sure. Cali medical card holder here. Thank them up there in the state capital for that.

Hope your state see's the light soon. Everyone should be able to grow their own medicine, safely at home. Maybe there wouldn't be so much violence in the world, if they could just take a few hits and be mellow.

Comment

Hi Emilya. Greetings from bonnie Scotland. I've just done my first Scrog and really enjoyed it, so glad to have an expert aboard.
              Check it out here, would love to get some feedback from you.
              https://forum.howtogrowmarijuana.com/...iesel-led-grow

Comment

Working...
              X