Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky fingers

Cali Connected Girl Scout Cookie

Nice collection Blaze - how does it smoke?

Comment

My GSC hermied on me and yet the clone I took has not(so far) - must have done something wrong somewhere - bummed me out as I like that strain. Mine was a humbolt co seed. Pretty sure It was all me lol

Comment

Originally posted by slo-han View Post
        My GSC hermied on me and yet the clone I took has not(so far) - must have done something wrong somewhere - bummed me out as I like that strain. Mine was a humbolt co seed. Pretty sure It was all me lol
        Better luck next time!

Comment

Thanks Slo!

Sorry to hear yours hermied on you. It's sorta tough to get thru a grow without something being an issue. Outta all 3 of the strains harvested, my Blueberry was the problem child. Had to feed her less nutrients than the others. Always had burnt tips on her from veg, week 5 on. She was suppose to be 80% Indica and a short plant is what I understood, but grew tall just like a Sativa would. Never really grew very big buds, at all. She has dried out pretty good and BAMM!, one hit really sent me there. Looks to be about 2 and a half oz's, from her, just guessing. Real surprised she didn't give me more. The Kali Mist is all that remains, she has the Spectrum King LED all to herself now.

This strain (Girl Scout Cookie) turned out fabulous. I'm very lucky she didn't hermie on me, since she was right by the door and I did go out to the workshop with the grow room in the back when the lights were off, real quick thru the door just to get stuff from my shop.

Had to leave the grow room door cracked open a tad, to keep it close to 80 degrees. Full on summer here, outdoor temps in the upper 90's~100 degrees, so I was lucky there.

But man what a great buzz from the Cookie, nice smooth minty taste, wish I would have final flushed her a~bit sooner though. I'm giving the Kali Mist her final flush a good three weeks before harvest, to get that nutrient taste washed away real good and making that the norm, from now on, just to have the best taste I can get, from my future plants too.

Not to big of buds though, had to be me on that. Pretty good light penetration, since she grew on the short side and branched outward. Might have trimmed too much there, end of veg. Taught me a lesson with trimming those shaders, best to leave them alone, let them grow in veg because there won't be a bud site there if I trim them away. Best to worry about them in Bloom (12/12), after the budsites have formed. Lesson learned for realz, this grow.

I'm happy with which looks to be about 3 oz's. Nice high on 3 hits for a few hours, that's good enough for me to last, till I plant and harvest again next season. With the other plants I'm set for a full year of good potent medicine to smoke. The Maui is my favorite of the bunch, so far. Now that is the shiz~nitz, got that island taste and very potent, growing that one for sure, again next grow, love it. Best strain I've grown too date. Maui~Waui, Yummm!

Still another 3~4 weeks left on the Kali Mist, all Sativa there and looks like she's going to turn out nice too. Girl Scout Cookie, below.

Attached Files

Comment

Good run down Blaze, I'm all outside at this time. After putting all that time on a garden spot I came to the conclusion that they were not getting enough light so taking quite a chance right now. I have a orchard that the deer really like so I know they are around. You mention "the blue", I'm trying some blues myself - blue dream - strawberry blue - northern lights blue berry cross. The dream looks good as does the NL/BB cross. The strawberry is a bit leggy for outside so have moved it to direct sun. Hey those gift horse clones that were all buggy have turned into quite the plants - bay area type snoop dog plant - very smelly at an early stage and very healthy - horay for Neems oil. I was on another forum and they had a very good article on molasses and it's benefits( I was under the impression that it was used for taste) I will be searching for back strap molasses. Seems most ingredients we use in bottle form for nuets is a derivative of said product or has it in it in some form - It's all about learning and I'm getting a whole sock full of info - should cause quite an ordeal when I move inside this year lol - keep um watered - slo

Comment

• thegreengrower
              thegreengrower commented
              Editing a comment
              Bio-biz topmax is just that,, black strap molasses diluted, + maybe somat else.

Great work Blazd. Looking really good. Would love to sit and puff some of that greenery with you up in the woods. Maybe catch us some nice fish. All the best to you sir.

Comment

Thanks Saturnalia, they turned~out real potent. Didn't get the yield from previous grows, too much trimming in veg I guess. Their currently pulling 4~6 pounders of Rainbow Trout from the lake here and a day sitting, puff'in and fish'in does sound good, don't it?

Comment

Working...
              X