Good to be back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to be back

Well its been a long tine since i have posted something on the forum but never the less i am still excited to get back on board and take a look see at all the projects of you guys. Since i last posted, i have doe a couple of grows but right now i have a couple of beautiful grows going on. Two of which i will she some light on them. Two auto flowers. Not sure how old but i am guess in to their 7 weeks after germination. The one that has been topped ( also applied the F.I.M techniek in the beginning) is the sweet skunk autoflower from royal queen. The other i haven't applied any technieks to it. I wanted to just let it grow. Ohh and the occasional pruning. That pretty lady is the auto diesel also from royal queen. They are still growing healthy and wel and i might harvest both in about a week or so. Cheers!

Hey good to see ya back Fever, I was wondering about ya lol

Comment

Hi Fever. Welcome back.
      Interesting to see your grow there. We have had a few threads in the past talking about pruning and topping autos and the general consensus was that it negatively affected yield. Have you got any autos that have been left alone so you can compare the yields?

Comment

Ohh yeaahhh buddy!! It does have an difference. I will take a picture once i harvest this babbies next week or so and then you will be able to see the difference. But yeah i thin it does make a difference. Sht i did with the topped one is split the two heads with help of scrogging and now i have a bigggg banana shaped bud. Super beautifull! And its good to be back schmoking!

Comment

Working...
        X