Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Totally off the subject of marijuana lol but eh i was toking while out....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally off the subject of marijuana lol but eh i was toking while out....

Caught this four foot Sturgeon today.

​Wow! Excellent work, where was that then approximately?. Weirdly 'admin' himself caught his first Sturgeon mid January this year, it leapt right out of the water!

Comment

My front yard practically on the shore of the mighty Fraser River in BC Canada.

Comment

And caught another 4 footer today

Comment

Today was a good day of fishing I ended up catching 8 White Sturgeon in total The biggest was just over 5 feet long. And here it is.......

Comment

Wow how lucky are you Katzie living somewhere so lovely and having sturgeon fishing i am a mad Carp angler myself and also love fishing for the Wells catfish but have always wanted togo after The White sturgeon. What do you use as bait Salmon Eggs wrapped in Tights or Stockings lol The only thing i like wrapped in stockings is my woman LMAO Tight lines Katzie.

Comment

White Sturgeon go nuts over oolichans they are a smelt type fish that run up the Fraser River every April. So we are using them right now for bait. And lol yes you can use what they call roe bags of roe inside stockings. Or just plain old dew worms work good too. You can also use fresh gills cut from salmon that are nice and bloody which will leave a good scent for a big one to hook onto. Katzie is the First Nation Band I am from and live on a Reservation.

Comment

Top work Katzie! There's nothing better than a good days fishing. I would dearly love to have a go at some Canadian sturgeon. Well done.

Comment

@Katzie well done and realy interested in where you live, its a great part of the world and one that i have nt had the pleasure of visiting yet, but who knows my years are getting less now but still have my dreams, Katzie when you say you live on reservation ? do you mean indian reservation ? sorry for my ignorance but im in the UK and dont realy know much about the Canadian Indian, but will say that both me and the wife both very interested in other cultures and just like learning, i have been called a sponge in the past as i just soak it all up, I have travelled in the past but not too USA or Canada but hoping too put that right oneday soon. Anyway sorry for rabbling on but just loved your pics and keep it up Tight lines Lollipop

Comment

No problem Lollipop, and yes I do mean a Indian Reservation. We are spread out onto 3 different Reservations #1,2 and 3. I am on Katzie #2. Here is a site we have up that tells a bit of our history.

http://www.katzie.ca/katzie_history_part_1.htm

Comment

Good to see the " puff and pull" crew still going strong! I need to get my gear ready to hit the river and catch some monsters! A very nice catch katz! I would like to go after the stergeon one day my self.

Comment

Haha! The Puff and Pull Crew! Nice.
                        The weather is warming up here in the UK too. There's been plenty of pike coming out and it's nearly time for some big carp. Hoping to get stuck into some sea fishing this year too.

Comment

My view.

Comment

OK man - you win and I'm jealous as hell - the fish and the pics. Say if you have the time would you try to walk me thru the picture thing once more - I'd be obliged. Was thinking, we aren't that far apart really. I'm below Seattle a bit but when your talking fishing I get excited. My Dad's pace is on the Clearwater river and he is just outside the Nez Pierce reservation in Idaho -a terrific steel head river and salmon as well - release all sturgeon(damn). Last time I was in Canada it was to a bluegrass festival - before they started grabbing exotic woods like your whole guitar - I don't go up there to pick anymore - I like my exotic woods darn it. I have a jet sled but I'm going to sell it soon - nobody will go with me. seems the way I hit the rivers freaks out those city slickers big time. -slo

Comment

Its even easier now to post a pic slo-han. Just click on the camera icon then click on the Upload button then goto where your pictures are on your computer and add it, once it stops loading the image click on continue and it will be ready, now just hit the Post Reply button and badda-boom!

Comment

Working...
                              X