Well I'm here to learn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I'm here to learn

Hey guys I wanted to get into this business and wasn't sure where to start so i googled how to grow marijuana and now I'm here! Hope to learn a lot from here and start very soon. Any suggestions as where to start on this forum? And how much would I need to invest?

The investment level will be up to you and I would read for a month at least. I would read everything on this site and any other site - then come back as we did. I started indoors first of the year and I already have stuff laying around I wont use again. If you go with seed - read about seeds, then it's dirt verses hydro. If your buying starters - read about starters. concentrate on your style and go from there. You can read about the other later which might just change your mind - now I know about that marijuana madness they talked about when I was young he he he. We have had a few thru here that got pissed when we didn't call them Mr. Wizard but most are here to help so ask. I do small grows in dirt due to space limitations but summers coming. I use cfl and leds(read a bunch on these) all I can tell you is I get less then the guy using a room but it's all relevant - good luck and welcome slo-han

Comment

I am new to this but i found with buying a grow tent all in one kit the quality really is not there. I found my biggest disappointment that the extractor fan is noisy and theres not enough support poles for the tent. When you have no ventilation open the tent looks like its going to turn its self inside out when the extractor fan comes on. When i was sourcing what i needed to start, for the individaul items with more quality and better reviews the price to get me started was just under $1350 (£800). My kit cost $500 (£300) thats basically just for the hardware. Then you have all the software pots, soil, nutes, ph meter,tds meter, etc.
      Last edited by kbag; 04-19-2014, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X