Outside plants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outside plants

Hey gang, Mega here. Well it is just about time to say goodbye to out door growing for another year! My last plant, the Bubblegum by T.H. Seeds, has been under cloudy skies with light periods of drizzle, yuck! I have cut some rot spots out and am lightly spraying leaves for powdery mildew. The THC crystals have finally turned cloudy and am finally seeing some brown ones on small leaves close to buds. I really had a ruff time with this plant. When I transplanted it into a 10 gallon fabric pot at the begining of flowering, the plant stalled and acted like it was to root bound to break into new dirt. I always make sure that I loosened the roots before transplanting, and make sure that I have no dry spots in the soil. The only other thing I could think to do was flush it! Sure enough after the flush the plant looked great and resumed normal growth. My G-13 and my RQS-amnesia are hanging. My GDP is in jars already and only needs to be burped on schedule. The GDP is a serious pain releaver and great nighttime meds. You will sleep on this, I promise you!. Some small pieces of G-13 were dry last night and got to burn one! Just as I remember, Awesome! I stayed up for two hours and was still blitzed! So far all has been good. I have a plant called twilight that my friend gave me as a clone. The plant is in a 10 gallon container and is now 32 inch high bush in flower. This is going to have to go in before first frost and be small enough so I can still move it. It also will have to wait for my 4' wide GSC to finish up. It has been a busy season for me. Well that's all for now, hope all have had a great growing season, Mega

I forgot, I was going to show my drying babies! These are G-13 and the smaller buds are RQS Amnesia, later, Mike

Comment

Way to grow, Mega. Bet it smells just heavenly up in there, about now. Looks like you'z~all'z got a nice place there. All decorated up with "early" Christmas presents for all, nice. Nice and safe place to hang your goodies, so the smell doesn't travel too far.

I think you did a fantastic job growing your plants and a Big THANKS for sharing your grow with us. Great job.

Comment

Thanks for all the nice words Blaze, I will ketch up with you on the phone. Mega

Comment

Working...
        X