Super Cropping during flower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Cropping during flower

I'm in the first week of flower and she is out growing my flower area,.. I only have 24" X 24" X 40" high area,.. so I was contemplating pinching/super-cropping her two mains and hopefully slowing down the height,.. or should I pinch her about 10" down from top and bend the tops over,.. the plant is a Grape Ape clone her mother and sisters are all 7' tall and my friend grows them in his backyard,.. I vegged her three weeks outside on back deck and used low stress methods tying nods down and FIM then moved her inside to start flower cycle at 10" tall switching to bloom nuets and 36 hours total darkness then 12/12 light cycle ,.. she responded well and is doing good so I don't want to stress her in flower stage but I need to stop the height now as I have 7-weeks to go,.. also I have her in a 3-gal pot hoping this would slow down the growth but looks like I will also need to put her in a 5-gal pot same day I pinch her to prevent issues and can water less frequently,.. any advice if pinching & transplanting in first week of flower will cause issues.

Thanks in advance,.. photos of flower area and plant.
    Last edited by Braegnok; 08-08-2014, 02:41 PM.

Guess I'll find out by using the trial and error method,.. transplanted her into 5-gal pot and bent the tops over today,.. let you all know how it works out.

Comment

Working...
    X