No announcement yet.

3 weeks into flowering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predict a few VERY sticky nights of trimming Looks great Butters!

Comment

thats what im hoping lol thanks coconutisland

Comment

to everyone else out there if your going to look at the pictures be considerate and post comments, questions, concerns. dont just flip through to get your fix of curiosity, otherwise im done with picks because there really isnt a point on putting them on here if theres no feed back

Comment

Looking amazing butters. How are the trikes coming along?

Comment

trikes on the sugar leaves are about 30-40% cloudy the buds are still 90% clear, i know the sugar leaves mature before the buds so im thinking i have about a week or 2 left to go

Comment

Mighty fine plant she's turned out to be, Butters. Great job. This plant of yours just might be the biggest this site has seen since I've been here.

You have done an amazing job growing her and we all are in awe of how well she has grown. Love your photos and hope you continue to share with us.

A lot of folks may look, what they see is awesomeness, way to grow.

Comment

thanks blaze4daze i appreciate the comments very much
                Attached Files

Comment

ok everyone im going to upload 6 pics, please tell me which one you like the most i would greatly appreciate the help, thank you!!!

Attached Files

Comment

continued

Attached Files

Comment

WOW, it's hard to choose but I think #4 or 6 is my choice. Great job Butters.
                      Mike

Comment

alright everyone this is the harvest so far i still have more to do and i will post the completed harvest pic tomorrow

Attached Files

Comment

Nice size for winter storage! Beautiful my friend! Mega

Comment

heres the final count

7.75 ounces of buds (the picture)

3.25 ounces of trim

total weight 11 ounces

Attached Files

Comment

That is such a beautiful thing to see.... BTW, I think pic 4 and 5 were the best... I am looking forward to growing a couple of 'trees' this next season.... I have limits on how much I can grow outdoors, law only lets me do 6 mature plants... So my plan is to put 3 in the ground that have veged to at least 36 inches by May/June and see how far they stretch... then 3 in 5 gallon containers that I can force to flower right away... Last summer I was about 6 months behind as my winter crop got messed up for a variety of reasons (Rescue dogs needed a room, so my grow got all moved around, then I was out of town... they did not like me, my clones that is, the dogs love me ) So I only had seedlings to start the season... way ahead of the game this season! I am almost to a point of once a month harvest! That's my goal anyway... Now that I have a system that seems to be working, I can start messing around with new strains.... Maybe try an autoflower as I have never grown any...

Comment

Working...
                              X