Upper leaves canoeing upward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper leaves canoeing upward

On the very top of my plant some leaves are canoeing upwards and I don't know why?

to much nuets?

Comment

• thegreengrower
      thegreengrower commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably a little bit of heat stress.

Hey katz - looks like they got to much sun/heat, mine did the same when transferred outside. They also did same when I introduced the two led panels. It is usually heat related from what I have gathered - have never seen neuts cause this. Mine eventually got used to outside and quit doing it - good luck - slo

Comment

Well thing is it hasnt been that hot out and cant say the sun is too close to the tops lol It has been outside close to 2 months now. I actually read online some where that its the Kush curl and they're known to do this. So shall see how it goes, other then that my plant is looking really good.

Comment

Don't know about kush curls, just what I have experienced - that being said - my experience has been stated and has happened inside and out. My weather has been the same pretty much as yours but alas it happened anyway. If you get any clues I would be interested to learn more - slo

Comment

Hey katz, was conversing with friends over a bit of blackberry kush and brought up the subject and yes there is a kush curl - hurry man, go wash your socks and check your toes. No bad reviews just a curling - go figure -

Comment

Working...
          X