good temp to put outside

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good temp to put outside

finally got 9 ladies looking great! (hope there ladies)now i have to put them outside early than i wanted to,so when is to early, could i cover them with a clear bottle
    or something if there is stilll a threat of frost ? i have location already to go

Hey Bib, are you using pots or going straight into soil - it matters - if soil is to cold you'll have problems - if in pots you can manipulate your plants in and outside till soil warms up. I used to make a small plastic green house for mine to get an early start but than they invented the spy in the sky so.......In the sports stores they have camo type cloth for hiding under and this can be laid over the plastic and works - been there - when it warms up you are good to go. Hope this helps - -slo-han

Comment

Are they still real small and in pots? You can chop the bottom off of plastic bottles and make little 'greenhouses' for each one. Be sure to insulate the base of the pots from the ground by placing them on something like polystyrene tiles or wads of cloth or newspaper. Just for a while until all threat of frost has passed.

Comment

thx for your help it helped the ladies are doing great

Comment

Working...
        X