Help me out guys!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me out guys!!

hi guys im a new grower from new England Massachusetts i live clode to the center of mass not near the shore. i plan to start growing a few plants for personal use late spring early summer. and i was just wondering if any experienced outdoor growers could give me some help. like what were the main problems you had and how you fixed them and any other tips you guys may have. i would be on a budget like 100 a month to spend on my plants. and i would also like to know what seed site you guys buy from and which ones you may think are good in prices and variety. if anyone could help me out that would be great thanks.

I know your in USA but try firestax seeds and if you quote my Username when ordering you will get some discount and possibly freebies, he is getting better and better and you will find his postage charges very good and i can vouch for this guy as he is personal friend Quote Lollipop Nicky told me about site and he will look after you, All the best Lollipop

Comment

I am glad you posted these questions because they are the same question I have. I live in Southern Minnesota and plan to plant some seeds out doors this summer on my own acreage. We have about 5 months of frost free weather and I'd like to know about the best varieties to grow here.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksparly
        My plants are withering and I cannot get flowers and they are dying any help so that they grow well and blooms well..And I get more flowers every day..
        "jacksparly"

Welcome to the forum. Can you upload some photo's for us to see what you got going on?? That is the best way for us, here to help you.

Give us some info about what you have and what your doing with your plants, set~up and nutrients your using and any other info about your grow, that's the best way to get help. Without any info, we sure can't guess at your problems.

Shoot us some photo's and (all info), you can for best results from us, ok?

Comment

Working...
        X