Other good websites for growing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other good websites for growing

Are there any other sites regarding growing?

Try marijuana passion - they have a bunch of info. If you figure out how to enter there forum come back and let me know.

Comment

I went to that site slo-han and found there forum easily and went to register but they are not accepting any more members for some reason.

Comment

I understand, but, they have a hell of a lot of info.(seems they have all the members they want) Try THCtalk.com - I found it today, it's from the Uk n seems worthy of your time. I registered today in hopes of getting my questions answered - somewhere, someone, will school me on downloading pics - ya don't seem to get much for answers if you can't do the pic thing - slo
        PS how tall was your plant when you cut it?

Comment

My plant was maybe 3 feet tall i'd guess? Not going to get much maybe a lil over a oz but the quality is there for sure. So i am happy with that so far.

Comment

To post a pic in a thread slo-han, Hit that symbol where the arrow is pointing to that i have in the pic. Image2.jpg then click browse button to get pic from your pc after that hit the button underneath that says upload file(s). Then once you see "[ATTACH=CONFIG]some#[/ATTACH]" You're set to post.

Originally posted by slo-han View Post
            I understand, but, they have a hell of a lot of info.(seems they have all the members they want) Try THCtalk.com - I found it today, it's from the Uk n seems worthy of your time. I registered today in hopes of getting my questions answered - somewhere, someone, will school me on downloading pics - ya don't seem to get much for answers if you can't do the pic thing - slo
            PS how tall was your plant when you cut it?

Comment

Thanks katz, I'll try that. My daughter was over and we tried to post -I think the same way, but will try again. Might not need to worry about it - it got real cold last night and my grow may have met a tragic end. It was two feet w/alternating growth and had been in soil for a month. Learned a bunch and am not deterred. I'll try again.

Comment

Working...
              X