Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About amount of sun needed

Hello
    I have been told in a phrase that when the MJ plant grows outside and in a bucket
    and starts getting tall thats it's not getting{Supossedly} Not enough sun, That it is reaching for the sun, This sounds pretty rediculous to me, I am 67 years old and
    it is to my best judgement and time on earth, That this or no plant will grow "at all"
    without sun-light, so! how much sun should this plant get at it's bare minium?

Will someone please give me their honest to goodness answer on this matter?

Thank You
    User
    thms

You can farm it with a little sun light , 1 hour a day is enough , most important point to farm this plant is about water and the solid. You must be carefull about solid , never give animal shit or other farm medicines to the plant , because this plants take in , what you give to solid.
    And if you give much water you will have an nice seemed plant but nat effective we call it empty plant in anatolia. first time you can give liters of water to plant than wait for the solid get dry. than plant will show you she needs water by pushing down the leaf, after you can give water again , never give daily water if u , plant will used to daily and , it will be difficult to understand the plant. but at the end everything is about conditions ,if less sunligt must give less water. and the plants which growed under shadow are more effective.

Comment

There are no guaranteed ways that your plantation would be a success even if you follow the steps you can find. I would advise you to follow any information or tips that you can find. And then go get a few more pots for yourself and do some experiment on them. Use a trial and error method and see which got the best results as you don’t want your marijuana to suck even for a bit.

Comment

curt

sorry to change the subject . I have white widow plants that did not QUIT
        matured but started growing new pistols out the head of the bud with
        a slite stem before the pistol im in south cal. Do i let them continue?

Comment

good one post

Comment

Very intersting
            Last edited by Blaze4daze; 01-03-2015, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X