What's the best nutrient to feed my plants when flowering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best nutrient to feed my plants when flowering

Hi if any one could suggest a few different kinds that I could purchase out of any gardening shop or any tips about pinching the plant when it's on veg ?

Can any one help me out ??

Comment

Hey Sandy, there are so many types of fertilizers out there for weed it is mind blowing! I like fox farm as their nutes are organic and give results! MN. P.s. U did not say if you were growing in dirt or hydro ? Sounds like dirt to me so,as I said there are plenty. Another co I have used is GH . I try to plant with a lot of naturals like earthworm castings and bat and seabird guanos Good Luck!
      Last edited by Mega nute; 04-04-2014, 01:54 PM. Reason: Wanted more listings

Comment

Yes am growing in soil and using a 600w sodium light am using 30% vermiculite and 70% soil

Comment

Hi there
          Everybody has their own favourites. I think you need to try some out and then stick with one you feel happy with, although you will always be trying out new brands and new products. I would suggest Canna is a good place to start. Or I hear very good things about Fox Farm but have never tried them myself.
          Check out this thread by Admin, it's got reviews of all the main brands.
          https://forum.howtogrowmarijuana.com/...t-reviews.html

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys thank you. Sandy.

Comment

I am using tiger bloom on my latest project - I think it's a fox farm product - I'm using florescence type lites @ 250 watt. I have maybe a week left and in my little grow the buds are around 3 inches and some more. Not a lot but pretty good for my type of grow -YMMV - a lot with yor setup - slo

Comment

Thanks guys will try one of them when I put it on flowering it's been on 18/6 since 9 weeks now just about 1meter high looking good really thick stem plenty of heads I think I counted over 20 so I think it is ready for 12/12 any information or tips would be great Thx sandy.

Comment

Both my plants turned male. 8-9 weeks on veg 6/18 then changed it to 12/12 two weeks ago then they turned male was only using regular seeds not feminised ones will be going for them now bit of a disappointment

Comment

It was kc brains special regular and beery bomb regular so going for feminised seeds this time and the plants was well over a meter high and I just cut them this morning GUTTED :-(( but I must say they both were looking great but male plants so I just binned them

Comment

Shit. That's a real pisser.. Better luck next time with the feminised seeds. At least you know where you are with those.

Comment

I think earthworm castings is the best option for organic fertilizers or some bat guano if you can find some. Wish there were bats in my backyard.

Regards
                        Rod
                        Zip 420 - Marijuana News & Entertainment

Comment

I am using Tiger Bloom at the first sign of flowering at the rate of 2-3 teaspoons per gallon of water. It can also be used as a foliar fertilizer, just apply it to both sides of leaves early in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                          X