Skywalker to multi grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skywalker to multi grow

Well, I had to give it up on the walkers - they were not able to stay alive. So........on ward and upward with a blue dream / green crack/ dutch treat and white widow big bud. They are doing quite well and will see about the pics(always a mystery if I can or not). Have been feeding them Sensi Grow @ 12 ml's every other watering. Have added some PH down as well in an attempt to get below 7. We will be cloning on wed. and cropping back a bit - thought I would never say this but they are to big - oddly enough they are growing like a weed - go figure. One of these girls is taking h2o more than the others - haven't experienced this before so when I figure which one I will let you know - slo

Hi there Slo han looking good my friend and you are i for a treat with the Blue dream and the green crack both are worth room in grow and the Blue dream i have ATM is sweet lovely dank and very good giver. I hope you dont mind me pulling my chair up with me popcorn mate ?

Comment

Yeppers, I did a blue dream last summer and still enjoying - the green crack will be a first time. I am trying something different with a 24/7 light thing until flip time - we shall see my friend - slo

Comment

They are certainly cracking on Slo, nice work keep it going.

Comment

Sometimes ya just have to laugh - took my lady out to dinner and came back to a blue dream that was laying over. Now I just finished up this grow room and have nothing to hang anything to so ended up tying a string to the exhaust fan and down to the dream. Will see this morning if it worked. The one with bugs is still buggy after 2 squirts with Neems oil and of course they like to travel so I have evidence of bugs on the others now - all a guy can do is laugh at how easy it is to grow this thing called a weed - poop in a boot guy's - slo

Comment

I learned the hard way by taking clones from so called friends. Now I don't allow any visitors or friends to my garden. I know it sounds harsh, but I don't want to go threw having bugs again. It was a nightmare! Now having said that you also can bring them in from the garden in spring and summer. Now when i work outside I wear a green jump suit which I leave on back porch when I come in. No matter how you lay it out, bugs suck! Mega nute

Comment

Yeah, I think I'm dealing with a herd of mutated buggers after 2 spray's with Neems and alternate heavy soap spray. Pulled the pickup tube out of my sprayer so I could spray w/the bottle upside down and they don't seem to be troubled by it at all. I am winning but lots of eggs apparently. Pissed a bit as it's a new room - dang bugs - slo

Comment

Hey Saturnalia, one other time it seemed that the strain was responding after a bad break out of two sided mite! The strain was Island Sweet Skunk! Everytime I plant new plants I would get mites again! Once I waited back at home, for a batch of plants to finish and we smoked bugs that year when they dried in the afternoon, most bugs were dead by then or had split! Later, mega

Comment

Working...
                X