Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What amount you can grow with a 60x60x160 tent?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What amount you can grow with a 60x60x160 tent?

What amount you can grow with a 60x60x160 tent?
    I am debating between the 60 and the 80 .. I'm just not sure that I would have enough space for the 80 ..
    The amount you can grow in 60 is enough for personal use?

Welcome cannabisfreak, instead of growing all those single stem plants why not grow 4or5 decent sized plants? With the right amount of clipping and bending you will have enough flowering heads that could come close to your 80 plants, but you only used 4seeds! What a savings$! Right before you put your plants into flower you can take several cuttings from around the bottom of the plants to start new plants so when your plants are finished flowering you have new ones ready to put in the flowering tent. I like being thrifty so this is just my opinion. Good luck with your grow ps: I misunderstood I am sorry. I thought you wanted to put 80 plants in the tent? My bad, sorry
    Last edited by Mega nute; 02-25-2015, 07:55 PM.

Comment

A short answer is probably yes. Unless you consume a really outrageous amount of weed then you could keep yourself supplied with this tent. There's a variety of ways to do it, but you could get four good plants in there four times a year. You could make the process much easier and more effective if you could make a small space for clones and just keep the tent flowering all the time. Spend some time on Youtube. There's lots of videos where people explain their cloning/flowering cycle.
      Are ou thinking about hydro or soil?

Comment

Hi, I have been using a 60x60 tent for some years now. I usually grow 2 or 3 plants in it. Depending on strain I usually get 50 to 80 grams a plant. I use a 200 watt CFL for light. The plant are in veg for 5 to 6 weeks and I always top them and bend them a lot.
        Hope this helps.
        Elmo

Comment

Working...
        X