Need Help For First Timer Growing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help For First Timer Growing

Hello. So i've recently decided to grow some stuff for the first time ever. And I will be growing indoors. But as i am unexperienced and all info i have is from my friend who tryed it but failed, i decided to ask for help from you guys. I already decided which seeds to buy (i chose ones which are easy to grow, at least that's what is said in website). And i wanted to ask, how much space i will need? Because i thought about making some sort of growing box, and i read, that someone tryed to grow in pc case. Those seeds are listed as short plant (average internodal distance 5-7 cm). So how big will tree grow? Next thing, how about watering? how often do you need to water plant, because i have no resource to make watering system so i will be doing it by hand. Other thing, that i am unsure about is would fluorescent lamps would be enough? And what cycles would be best for growing? Seeds that i have chosen comes in package of three seeds, so how many lamps would i need in order to get best final product? What else should i take to account? This is my first step in this growing world, so please, don't be harsh on me, and all help is really appreciated. Thank you guys.

Research, research there is loads of information here to browse at.

https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/how-to...juana-indoors/

Comment

I have already read throu some articles, but for some stupid reason i prefer practice over theory, so i wanted to ask help from people who already have experience about growing indoors...

Comment

I have also just started growing indoors I have 7 plants and have been using t 5o grow lights for 4 weeks and the plants are. 2 ft tall they have been getting 16 hours of light per day and I am getting ready to start using a new light any ideas what I should go to

Comment

I have used 200w CFL's for closet grows for the canopy lighting and when the plant is larger i will use 125w CFL for side lighting while in veg mode. In flowering i have a LED panel strictly for flowering. But you can get 200w CFL for flowering also. If you do not want to use the big CFL's you can use smaller ones but just have more of them surrounding your plant to give adequate lighting. For watering i go by the weight of the pot your plant is in. Water it then feel how heavy its, the dryer it gets the lighter the pot will be. You also can stick your finger in the soil about a half inch and if it feels dry its time to water or feed your plant. Short plants doesnt necessarily mean short internodal spacing. Light height makes the difference. The closer you can keep the light to the top of your plant without burning it, the better for internodal spacing. Not sure what you mean by cycles? Do you mean light for your plant? If so 18/6 for veg meaning 18 hours of light and 6 of light off for vegging. For flowering its 12/12. But if you are growing auto flowering you use 18/6 all throughout your grow till harvest.

Comment

Be sure have a good and big enough filter! Had to learn that the hard way, but then again it was also my first time.

Comment

I'm by no means a pro but i spent a good couple months making sure i had absorbed as much information as possible..... trust me when i say the more you know the better. Knowledge is power my friend. Personally i would steer the pc tower and go for something with a bit more height, as 95% of the time a plant will at least double in size when it goes to full bloom. If your going to do it by all means start small, but by the time you source the parts and put it together it won't be a lot more more £££ Wonga £££ to set up a small 50x50x120cm tent or cupboard space of similar size. Not only on your pocket but it will be less stress easier to maintain a stable and would leave it easy to upgrade next time to make improvements. Just my opinion,.... every grow i have upgraded either from cupboard to tent new fans, more lights, a hydro system. My point is every grow is a lesson and research is the same as revising for an exam, the more you know off hand through research the better the final test (or grow) whatever your choice bud best of luck

Comment

Need help, first time grower. I got some seeds from someone I know I planted and there about 8" tall and and the leaves are like one leaf clovers the person I got the seeds the leave's will turn in to normal marijuana leafs. Pic below
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Cruzz777; 01-09-2015, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Cruzz777 that is not marijuana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Katzie_Wolf71 View Post
                    Cruzz777 that is not marijuana!!!

Quoted for truth!

Comment

Definitely not marijuana you got stiffed mate
                      😂

Quoted for truth![/QUOTE]

Comment

777, I'm still laughing after looking at the pic. Just to dang funny.

Comment

i dont think hes coming back, considering hes only made 2 posts lol

Comment

could be hallucinogenic wild coriander(cilantro)

Comment

Sorry to say that it looks like cilantro to me. 

Comment

Working...
                              X