First grow going good but have questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First grow going good but have questions

As you can see I'm doing some LST, and everything seems to be going great, except for a little light burn. IDK what strain it is but its almost a foot tall, 29 days old, and its on its 12th set of leaves. My questions are - Should I prune it up a little? And when should I start flowering?
    Attached Files
    Back Front Side

Those are some pretty dark green leaves there ngrower, I would open it up a bit at the bottom, and whats the setup you are using?

Comment

I would definitely lollipop that a bit at a little bit at the bottom. Open it up a bit and try to form a nice canopy.

Comment

I have it under 3-26w 5000k cfls and 1 - 13w 6500k cfl. I topped it a few days ago so growth has really slowed down. I really don't know what parts to trim. I guess I just need to read more

Comment

• DarkLotus760
          DarkLotus760 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi ngrower,
          I don't know if you are new to using CFL'S to grow with but I myself have been spending the last two months reading up on how to grow with CFL lights wanted to change it up a bit plus my electric bill is crazy with the HID lamp set up I got so I and am going to be trying a different method just to experiment but with the 13w cfl everywhere I have read on the net and through many and I mean many other grow forums it says that 13watt CFL lights really are not made for growing and the best to use is the 42 watt bulbs which since I have been looking around I can say that Home depot website has them for a decent price. Here is a few sites that have some good information on CFL lights hxxp://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/122824-kamels-cfl-guide.html and hxxp://www.420magazine.com/forums/grow-lighting/111680-cfl-light-tutorial.html. Just when pasting to check out the sites replace the HXXp with http. I have to say that these two tutorials have good information about what bulbs give best light absorption with CFL'S

Move big fan leaf away from tops and try and open it up a bit more. You can either pinch the fan leaf off or like i mentioned just tuck them out of the way if possible where its not creating more of a prob on another area if it does pinch it off. And watch how your plant reacts to it before you take more off if its needed. Dont rape and pillage it too much at one time.

Comment

Working...
        X