X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for good seed bank!!!

new room!!! looking for seed bank

Hi Bib B,
    I see your looking for a good seed bank. First off what are you trying to grow Auto Flower strains or photo period strains? Also give our seed bank sponsors a try they wouldn't be here if they didn't have some prime herbage check them out they have good seeds. . Both of Herbies websites have good seeds as well as Paradise Seeds and The Vault as well they all have a good variety and they might have some strains you may like. I know I found some good seed off of Herbies LOL just haven't decided what to get so many strains and not enough room to grow them all and don't know where to start. Personally I like the big yielder strains and the white label yum. Hope this helps you out.
    Last edited by DarkLotus760; 10-31-2014, 03:33 AM.

Comment

want feminized seeds indoor big yields

Comment

Well Bib b check Herbies Head shop site hxxp://www.herbiesheadshop.com/ they have some nice fem seeds that are photo period you can just click on the bar on the left hand side and put what characterizes you want high sativa or indicia cannabis cub winners and so forth. Just look through the seeds they give a description of what they are 60% indicia 40% sativa or vice versa. Like I said check herbies head shop and if you cant find any good strains there which in my opinion you will but if you don't check paradise seeds or the vault they have some good variety of seeds and strains as well.

Comment

Herbies is good, but I like a choice. The Attitude seed co. Isa a good one. Also the companies themselves! I have sent money and they have sent me what I wanted. Hemp depot in Canada is and excellent place! Good Luck, mega nute

Comment

Vancouver seed bank is a good one if you're in Canada.

Comment

Working...
            X