brand new grower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brand new grower

Hi, i just baught 10 feminized super silver haze seeds. What would be the best way to go about growing them? I have little to no experiance growing, please help!!

Hi Kidd,
    I would like to first say welcome second since you have never grown or have little experience growing how do you want to grow? Indoors in a tent which once you have everything which includes tent, grow light, fan set up and carbon filter it would run you about 800 or so dollars to get everything. If you don't want to grow that way you can always grow outdoors? Once you figure out how you want to grow I or someone will be able to direct you in the right direction so you can have a prospers grow.

Comment

Welcome k~budd

It being fall with winter not too far behind, you must be looking into an indoor grow, if your growing those fem, super silver haze anytime soon.

Like DarkLotus mentioned, what have you planned so far? For a good indoor grow, first thing you'll need is good lighting. A~little more info from you could help us here, suggest what your going to need to get underway, ok?

Lots of great growers around these parts to help you. Can you give us more info about what you want to do and what you have planned so far???

Comment

Working...
      X