Im back and need some info please :-)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im back and need some info please :-)

I have some auto flowering short riders....... indoors hydroponics wick reservoir system....... I put seedlings in hydro system 9*19....... keeping the light cycle at 18/6 just 'cause of something once read. My girls have started flowering. I used flora grow nutrients until 4 weeks and signs of flowering and I switched to flora bloom, using as directed. I am maintaining PH levels at between 6.0 and 6.8. I trim the fan leaves. Should I not trim while flowering? I am seeing buds forming only I am not seeing the levels of growth like I've read about. The buds are getting larger and look really good but the plants seem to have stopped growing and the leaves seem to be pale. The heat range is max 84 in the day and max 72 at night...... I was trying to attach some pics but it would only take this one... if anyone can give me any advise I would appreciate it... [ATTACH=CONFIG]n3530[/ATTACH]

As far as fan leaves go, you should only cut the ones that aren't going to get any light, the bottom ones. It's called lolli popping. The rest are essential for growth. They absorb light needed. You can cut them with a week, or at max two, left in flower. But really not necessary. You can also use the lowers for your clones. lolli Pop right before flower, and just let them go after that. Hope this helps. Happy growing

Comment

leave them till you learn the strain then try diff methods ect. if the plant doesnt need the lower leaves it will use there resources to help out top parts.

Comment

Thank you.......... any comments on the pale leaves? this is due to ????? IDK what....... ph good temp good no hot feeling at top of plants........ nutrient is as directed....... again any help would be awesome

Comment

@mari-ju-ana

Your attachment did not make it thru, can you try again by clicking on the symbol just left of the underlined "A" Top right hand corner of the box, above^

Without a photo, it's dang~near impossible to advise you want to do next. Removal of leafs in the flowering stage, should only be done to clear bud sites of water, or shader leafs, so all bud sites get the maximum amounts of light, for best results.

Try again to upload a few photos, sometimes it requires you to "crop" them in your photo~shop, to 50%, before uploading them to the site, before they make it thru, Good Luck.
          Last edited by Blaze4daze; 10-22-2014, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Hi there MJ. When I have been growing autos they have all lost quite a few of their fan leaves as they have grown. Don't know of it was meant to happen or not, but I was happy with the results I got anyway. If those buds are fat and juicy then don't worry too much. Something is going right ;-)

Comment

Thanks, Blaze4daze and Saturnalia Im going to try to send pics again....

Comment

I figured it out thanx Blaze4daze so this is my crop...... lighting is HPS 400w

Comment

Looking good there mari-ju-ana! Nice job getting those photos up, much respect. Shows you truly care about your plants.

Does kinda look like some of those upper leafs are turning a~tad yellow, not too bad though. Sorta looks like the start of an iron, zinc or sulfur deficiency, a good bloom booster might help some with that, if yellowing of the leafs continue.

Your doing a great job and are going to have some nice buds coming real soon. Way to grow.

Comment

Thanks that made my day Blaze4daze....... My b'day today too..... Ill let you know how it ends up as harvest is estimated for 11/14....

Comment

Right~on mari-ju-ana, hope you have your best b~day yet, with a fine harvest almost there, close to my b~day on the 9th, lol. Best of Luck to ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X