PH issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PH issues

my plants are very healthy I have wick reservoir hydroponic system and I find that the PH is harder than hard to keep regular. I try to keep it between 6.3 and 6.8 but it likes to be at 5.0 i use PH up like 3 times a day...... water changes every 7 days floragrow nutrients 2-1-6 3 tsp per gallon of water as per the instructions...... for aggressive growth is this ok for the plants with the PH? and I am adding a gallon give or take daily....... good... and just for my own info...... when ready to harvest should I strip all the fan leaves and only leave the buds?

the reason the ph is dropping is the room or space is too warm,you need a better air exchange to keep the area at a constant 78fh to 80fh,the plants are taking up more water than nutrient because of the excess warmth that's why the ph is dropping,keep the res as cool as possible,70 is ideal,aeration in the res is important too,400 wt's should be about 15 inches from above. use a couple more fans in the area and on the plants.try to maintain the ph @ 5.5-5.8 changing the water weekly is not necessary,every two to three weeks should be sufficient .

Comment

thanx pitviper but I have maintained the heat at 70fh to 84fh i have the lights a min of 18" off the tallest of the 6 plants. max 24" off the lowest of the 6. I actually got it worked out and i think im doing good. thank you for your input..... it is much appreciated

Comment

Try this- pH UP and pH DOWN (Australia Only), I have found it works really well- http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=231323143226

Comment

Originally posted by mari-ju-ana View Post
          thanx pitviper but I have maintained the heat at 70fh to 84fh i have the lights a min of 18" off the tallest of the 6 plants. max 24" off the lowest of the 6. I actually got it worked out and i think im doing good. thank you for your input..... it is much appreciated

Hey Mari-ju-ana,

Did you get it figured out? What was causing the pH to drop so quickly?

Comment

*marijuanaprogro I have pH up and pH down and use it regular thanks (amazon.com)
            *Anthony C I have found that the reservoir is not large enough so for now since I have just started flowering I use the pH up and nutrients (0-5-4 florabloom)

Comment

Working...
            X