No announcement yet.

Germination time i am thinking........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germination time i am thinking........

I am thinking its getting close for me to start germinating some seeds this weekend I have an assortment now to use just need to figure which ones i like best.

Hey Katzie-Wolf, did you have a decent summer? Will be interested to see what you grow this time! Take care,Mega

Comment

Will these be for Xmas Katzie_wolf ?

Comment

How funny - hey katz I was heading home today from Idaho and was looking at the condition of the plants/trees and thought "geez it's getting time to clone and germ some starters" Yeppers it is getting time - slo!

Comment

the one plant i had outside came down with something and i killed and tossed it Mega_nute. And yes it could be a xmas crop or new years shall see how it goes in what i pick to grow. Be buying a grow tent soon. slo-han i was seeing the same thing up here in western canada, leaves starting to turn colours and fall. Just need it to cool down a bit more here.

Comment

Yeppers, it's been a different season. I decided to keep all in planters so I could keep mobile. Have never done this before and have noticed that the yield will be way less. Am considering throwing some in the ground but not sure if I'm to late. Will start using blooming solution today(I've been in Idaho) as all they have been getting is water. Knowing what I know I'm pretty sure the buckets are full of root. What say you on throwing them in the ground? Am I a little late on this? Slo

Comment

I'm with you. After not growing enough plants to make the best use of my space I am on it this time. In the past 2 weeks I have started 2 X RoyalMatics, 2 X AngelMatics, 4 X AK48 Autos, 1 Royal Queen Critical, 4 X NL X Big Bud.
              I also have some clones from some bag seed weed I grew which turned out excellent (I suspect it's Super Lemon Haze) and 1 X another bag seed which is apparently Chocolate something or other.
              Am determined to fill that space up a bit better this time.

Comment

Well its still pretty warm here so i am waiting for September and see how the weather is then.

Comment

I took a good look at my girls today and all have started to flower - it's the beginning stages but flower indeed. I put half in the ground and fed them molasses. They will be getting tiger bloom next water - big failure here as I really wanted to clone that strawberry blue but will do seeds instead. what kind - that is the question? I have a few extra northern lights so.................slo

Comment

Well iam germinating some sniesel lol strain Lollipop sent me.

Comment

Whatever happened to lollipop? He kind of dropped out of site. Mega

Comment

yup that he did i havent heard a peep from him bro.

Comment

I hope your germinations go better than mine katzie_wolf i have had a disaster. I brought some peat pellets to germinate seeds in did not realize they were a year out of date until after tens days and nothing had happened.
                          So when you but nutes soils etc remember to check your dates on them ppl. Damm DIY centers

Six nice Seeds down the Drain was not happy.

Comment

Working...
                          X