somthing might be wrong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• somthing might be wrong

Hey sup . My name is daniel I have a single plant grow been vegging for bout 2 weeks now. Strain is unknown (random bagseed) looks indica to me. growing in gardenscape planting soil and no nutes yet. But yesterday I noticed lil spots on one on its leaves .. not sure what it could be .. hopefully its nothing to serious
    Might be able to see it here

Unsure of that soil if it has nutes in it already but check pH of your water and check pH of the runoff after watering.

Comment

Just check under the leaves as well, do this very carefully as your plants are very young. Look carefully to see if you can see any creepies. Other than that it's hard to tell from the pics what you can see. But they look just fine for the stage they're at. And if it's bagseed weed, then unless you already know the strain, there's no way of telling. Only as it gets bigger will you be able to tell. Indica or sativa. Again just be weary of over watering.. It's the most common mistake all new growers go through.. It's like a rite of passage. Until you've fucked up then you can't really move forward. Soz pal, not meant to put you off. Just the opposite.. Keep it green and growing my friend.

Comment

Working...
      X