Stress during flowering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress during flowering

Hello, my plants are in second week of flowering 12/12 from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM and seems I bumped the timer dial and pushed some tabs in while moving plants,.. and my fans & lights came roaring on at 1:30 AM and I shut them off as quick as possible apx. five min,.. could this turn my girls into hermies,.

I would not worry about it Braegnok that is minor.

Comment

Sorry to hijack the thread but i have really messed up i left my light on for a extra 11 hours of light. Now do i leave it on for 24 hours then go 24hrs of dark? Or do i just continue at the correct 12/12 and hope for the best?

Comment

I would just continue your regular light schedule kbag, if your guys plants are still in veg mode the chance that it will hermie is slim i think

Comment

• froggy
          froggy commented
          Editing a comment
          I've seen this term can you tell me what hermie means?

Thats what i decided to do was to continue with my normal 12/12 cycle and keep fingers crossed. The plants are just coming to the end of week 4 since i flipped to 12/12.

Comment

The plants will be fine my friend, they need a couple of days ( of longer light cycle) before they start playing up. So don't worry, just carry on with your 12/12 cycle and you'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Katzie_Wolf71 View Post
            I would not worry about it Braegnok that is minor.
            Thanks KW,.. I guess it stressed me out more than the plants,.. your plants are Shure looking nice!

Comment

Thanks they're coming along nice so far

Comment

Try not to worry too much. All you can do is carry on with 12/12 and keep hoping. Maybe the Ganga gods will smile on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Roofie View Post
                  Try not to worry too much. All you can do is carry on with 12/12 and keep hoping. Maybe the Ganga gods will smile on you.
                  Thanks Roofie,.. I hope things get easier with each grow and I can relax and not worry about over watering, feeding, and now turning them into hermies while in flower,..lol

I like the new format on the forum,.. Nice!

Comment

where i reside,especially in the summer we have brown-outs or complete short blackouts are common,i just switch off the power strip and resume light regimen the following day with no ill effects at all whether during veg or photo period

Comment

Hi Piviper. I think more problems come from light contaminating the dark period than from periods of darkness during the light period.
                      (Does that make sense?)

Comment

Originally posted by Schmokin View Post
                        Hi Piviper. I think more problems come from light contaminating the dark period than from periods of darkness during the light period.
                        (Does that make sense?)
                        " I agree,I think more problems come from accidental or undetected light contaminating the dark period more often than from interrupted periods of darkness during the light period..even the the tiny red power indicator light from a power strip near the grow may cause problems from it's dim illumination...it created problems for a well seasoned grower i know who was totally unaware of the problem until he discovered it by accident that it was contaminating the photo period and creating hermies on a reliable favorite stable strain he grew for years...,little things like that may go undetected,overlooked for long or short periods of time are probably one of many reasons of grower mishaps .whether they be a novice or experienced.

Last edited by pitviper; 05-10-2014, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X