need advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice

If I will have an ozone generator in growing room how it's affect my precious girls?

Ozone is O3, not something your plant will use in respiration. Only thing it is used for is to eliminate odors... CO2 generator will boost your plants health to some degree, but at a high cost. Most people opt to just move more air in and out with a carbon filter on the out side, to eliminate odors outside the grow.... More fresh air brings with it more CO2 (and O2, O3 and all the other things that make up 'air')

Comment

Yuri, welcome. I have had the same questions! I bought a ozone generator for the purpose of killing the scent in my home. Well after asking around and doing some research I found some negative things that changed my mind. I had some people tell me that their crop lost all scent and did not smell it even when they handled it. Some swore that it decreased the potency. It was enough to stop me in my tracks! so I put the generator back in box and have never used it. That was 7yrs. Ago. Lol. Should you find some better information about it I would love to know as after I put it back in the box and got a carbon filter and never looked back! I would love to hear from any other member that can shed some light on the uses for this generator. Thanks, Mega nute

Comment

I've done a lot of reading about odour removal as I live in quite close proximity to my neighbours and am really paranoid about the smell. Carbon filters is the way to go. Either make your own with good quality activated charcoal or buy a decent filter.
        And as far as plant respiration is concerned, there is no need or use for ozone. As Coconut Island says, a CO2 generator is another thing entirely. Cannabis can assimilate CO2 at much greater levels than exist in the atmosphere (about 2000ppm as opposed to about 400ppm in the air) so adding extra CO2 to the growing environment can really help your plants to flourish.

Comment

Thanks good people! I don't have a big enough operation for generator, I probably going to use a bags.

Comment

Working...
          X